Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
RE: SleepyHead import fails @ 15%, then aborts
Yes. Same thing with Broken GL! Even with a clean boot! SH looks good but just won't import! Have tried all three beta 2 sources. Files seem to be the same. Tried all the scenarios on both the laptop and the desktop both running updated versions of Win 10. Laptop is a clean install of Win 10 last week. SH SleepyHead v0.9.8-1 (testing), Build Date: Oct 3 2014 17:17:35, Revision: 4595153 (master branch),Graphics Engine: OpenGL works well on both machines. I'm ready to let Mark and his team sort this out. Too hard for me!
Post Reply Post Reply

Yes, I do.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is my long-term experience that common things happen commonly. One, do you have enough disk space and memory to process the data? Two, can you read the files on the card using a program such as wordpad or notepad? And three, one of the weakest links may be your SD card which is handled frequently without protection against external static electricity. Have you tried using another SD card? Or reformatting the SD card and then replacing it in your CPAP machine to refresh the data?

Best of luck.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
It's best to use 0.9.8-1, if it works for you, until the importer is straightened out.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Just for reference:

For the older, 0.9.8-1-T3-testing versions of SleepyHead, here is the old SleepyHead download page with links to those older files:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Posted by srlevine1 - 06-03-2016 12:34 AM
It is my long-term experience that common things happen commonly. One, do you have enough disk space and memory to process the data? Two, can you read the files on the card using a program such as wordpad or notepad? And three, one of the weakest links may be your SD card which is handled frequently without protection against external static electricity. Have you tried using another SD card? Or reformatting the SD card and then replacing it in your CPAP machine to refresh the data?[/i][/i][/i]

Best of luck.

Thank you for your observation - forgive my tardiness in reply. One. I have enough disk space and memory to process the data. Two. I can read all SD cards used so far in both Wordpad and Notepad. Three. I have used multiple SD cards of different capacities and manufacturers all reformatted all refreshed with new data.

Identical results with all. Will not complete import. SH crashes. Same cards work flawlessly with SH v0.9.8-1. (Broken or open)
Post Reply Post Reply
Probably best to put this to bed for a while. Mantis bug Tracker has this open item listed:

ID Project Category View Status Date Submitted Last Update
0000029 SleepyHead [All Projects] General public 2016-05-25 07:57 2016-06-08 00:21
Reporter wgoodwin67
Assigned To
Priority normal Severity crash Reproducibility always
Status new Resolution open
Platform PC OS Windows OS Version 7/8/10
Product Version 1.0.0-beta-2

No need to flog this horse when Mark already has the bug data.

Peace,
EGW
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 140 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,335 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  OSCAR SpO2 CSV import ST Dog 20 2,722 03-15-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: capman
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 266 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR Will Not Import Last Night's Results Trevor G 1 247 02-08-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Easier way to import O2 data? BlueSky1958 6 529 02-04-2024, 09:48 PM
Last Post: kappa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.