Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Res Med S9 Elite clock
Res Med S9 Elite clock
Is there a way to change the clock or timezone on my cpap so it matches the actual time I am going to sleep. When I look at the data on Sleephead it is always 3 hours earlier.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Res Med S9 Elite clock
I don,t use SH. You,ll have to set the time zone on SH to your local time zone as its on the S9 clock
Maybe its one one those glitches need to be sorted out with SH
Have you tried using ResScan

Post Reply Post Reply
Auggie,

Look in the Private Files section on this forum for instructions on how to request the Clinician Manual for the S9 series. It will show you how to access the "hidden" clinician setup area. The machine time is one of many settings you'll find there that you might want to change.

Why don't I just tell you how to do it? Well, one of the settings you can change is your machine treatment pressure. I want to make sure you have all the instructions (Clinician Manual).

By the way, the Elite (same machine I have) is a fairly simple to set up. You may want to play with comfort settings like EPR and humidty, as well as make sure the data Sleep Quality is set to ON and not just COMPLIANCE.

Best of Luck! Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-09-2012, 08:15 AM)jdireton Wrote: Auggie,

Look in the Private Files section on this forum for instructions on how to request the Clinician Manual for the S9 series. It will show you how to access the "hidden" clinician setup area. The machine time is one of many settings you'll find there that you might want to change.

Why don't I just tell you how to do it? Well, one of the settings you can change is your machine treatment pressure. I want to make sure you have all the instructions (Clinician Manual).

By the way, the Elite (same machine I have) is a fairly simple to set up. You may want to play with comfort settings like EPR and humidty, as well as make sure the data Sleep Quality is set to ON and not just COMPLIANCE.

Thank you!!Thanks

Best of Luck! Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 93 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  Airsense 10 / Oscar clock issue. pixpop 1 102 03-15-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: pixpop
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 99 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Syncing Airsense 10 clock IAXEM 0 107 03-06-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 228 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 269 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
Question How do I enable autoset on a ReMed Airsense 10 elite krschultz 3 579 09-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.