Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed 10 ASV and Data programs
RE: ResMed 10 ASV and Data programs
New member here, just got my Resmed A10 yesterday after using an A9 as the loaner to get my sleep studies done, this was going to be my next question... what software should I use? glad to see everyone has a favorite.

will download Sleepyhead and give it a try, this board is awesome so far. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2017, 11:46 AM)REN3G8 Wrote: New member here, just got my Resmed A10 yesterday after using an A9 as the loaner to get my sleep studies done, this was going to be my next question... what software should I use? glad to see everyone has a favorite.

If you really got the Airsense 10 CPAP software will do you no good.  That machine offers no efficacy data.   You need either the Elite or Autoset.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2017, 11:46 AM)REN3G8 Wrote: New member here, just got my Resmed A10 yesterday after using an A9 as the loaner to get my sleep studies done, this was going to be my next question... what software should I use? glad to see everyone has a favorite.

Go back and tell them you were expecting the Autoset.  Insist on it.  Call your Dr and say you got the wrong machine..

Be Strong!  You, and your Dr. (and us here) really need the data to be able to verify your therapy is effective at home.

and read this Wiki article http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...he_Process
Post Reply Post Reply
It does save data and has SD card, it's only the CPAP machine, it works a little different in Ontario Canada, your provincial health covers 60% and your work insurance (or yourself if you don't have any) cover the remainder.

You go through sleep studies covered by health insurance, then they give you a choice of going to a Respiratory service provider, I chose one nearby me, however I had a choice of about 10 locations, the provider then loans you an APAP machine for an indefinite amount of time (had mine since February), you then go through another sleep study and with the data they collect from all studies and your loaned machine, the doctor then decides if you need APAP or CPAP.

Only thing I had to pay up front was the 40% because my work insurance does not do direct billing, so I had to submit online. A lengthy process but if you're covered you don't pay a cent.
Post Reply Post Reply
Post your Sleepyhead data Charts, I think you may be surprised.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will have to download Sleepyhead and do a data comparison, I'm assuming the total data is different...

just had my first sleep with this machine, much better sleep than the A9... first time I actually sleep with the machine for more than 6hrs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 286 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 532 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,148 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,644 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 852 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 290 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 463 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.