Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed 10 Airplane mode
ResMed 10 Airplane mode
My Dr. is set up to monitor my therapy via that built in modem in my
new ResMed Aircurve10 Vauto.  If I enable airplane mode for a week
then turn it off is data about the week I had it off still uploaded ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed 10 Airplane mode
I cannot answer for sure, but why turn it on? It's not calling on your dime, so if it doesn't connect, it will just keep quietly trying in intervals. I travel all over the world and never turn on Airplane Mode, and have never been asked about missing data. So it seems it does catch up when it does eventually connect, if left off. If you turn it on, there is a chance it will not, but that's just something else to remember as well. Just my .02 fwiw.
Post Reply Post Reply
The CPAP transmits only summary data, and it will fill in any missing data upon gaining a connection after being in airplane mode. You will also see this in MyAir if you use it.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a more definitive AirView Report Guide from ResMed. 

AirView™ report guide  (https://resmedwebinars.com/assets/upload...018991.pdf)

You can see from a chart what data elements are available and some sample reports.
Be advised that the pulse-oximetry data requires you to have the ResMed pulse-oximetry adapter and a suitable attached pulse-oximeter such as the Nonin 3012 LP XPOD. 

Steve
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 247 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Changed my mother over to APAP Mode: Phaleronic 2 382 12-11-2023, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Resmed 11 autoset For Her mode help! HMG7450 10 678 11-15-2023, 10:06 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Flow Rate Interpretation and PAP Mode / Pressure Settings Suggestions ABC1234 3 605 10-16-2023, 07:34 PM
Last Post: ABC1234
  Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown. Captain Howdy 2 477 10-11-2023, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Captain Howdy
  Potential for iVaps mode to help with UARS mintjberry 9 1,229 09-02-2023, 06:27 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.