Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AiFit P10 available for trials in Switzerland
ResMed AiFit P10 available for trials in Switzerland
Just received an e-mail from the Lungen Liga (DME in Switzerland), that although they still do not have the AirFit P10 in stock, I can pick one up next Wednesday. I get to test the mask for the Lungen Liga, and will be required to fill out an evaluation form on behalf of the DME. At the end of the trial period, I get to keep the mask.

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AiFit P10 available for trials in Switzerland
Hi gjw,
I hope you like the AirFit P10.
Let us know how you do with it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
That must be quite a honor to be chosen for the trial. Do you think that your trial may lead to the DME stocking this mask? I hope you like the P10 as many of us do.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm fortunate to be where the P10 has been available for some time. I spent several months on a Swift FX and tried several other pillow masks including the Nuance. I've used the P10 for more than two months now and my biggest problem is sometimes if I get up during the night I forget I'm wearing it and almost pull my machine off the dresser.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats Congrats it's kinds nice to hear that a DME is actually interested in if a mask or pillows are liked, usually we're just told this is the only model we carry take it or leave it is the impression you get. But to be asked to evaluate for them, that's just cool! Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply

Picked up my new mask today, so let the the trials begin...

;-> gjw
Post Reply Post Reply
That's great! I hope you like it as well as I do. As somebody before me said, when I wake up in the morning I almost forget I have it on.
Kathi D.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] New Implant Device for OSA in Trials FYI Gideon 1 958 10-19-2019, 09:40 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  resmed aifit p10--WOW! hegel 37 4,458 11-29-2017, 12:22 AM
Last Post: hegel
  Newbie here, from Switzerland VeeBeeMee 16 3,328 08-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Resmed Sleep Trials Registry lab rat 7 4,261 04-29-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: lab rat
  Full face masks trials zonk 11 4,702 09-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Mask trials - Australia Spook 11 4,499 05-26-2014, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Westlofty

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.