Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirCurve 10 S Bi-Pap
ResMed AirCurve 10 S Bi-Pap

Which of the cpap/bi-pap software is best to use with my new ResMed AirCurve 10 S?

I have Mac and PC machines.

Thanks,

4GadgetMan
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirCurve 10 S Bi-Pap
Hi 4GadgetMan and welcome

SleepyHead supports AirCurve 10 and works with Mac and windows, link is at top of the page
ResScan also supports AirCurve 10 but windows only
Post Reply Post Reply
G'day 4GadgetMan, welcome to Apnea Board.

ResScan will work OK with your machine, but only under Windows. You can find a download link here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

SleepyHead supports the AirCurve machine with some reservations, though I know the author is working on an update. You can find a download link here: http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/ and an in-depth discussion of the program here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...SleepyHead

My personal preference is SleepyHead, which I find more intuitive to use and has much better data presentation.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-18-2015, 01:49 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: G'day 4GadgetMan, welcome to Apnea Board.

ResScan will work OK with your machine, but only under Windows. You can find a download link here:

SleepyHead supports the AirCurve machine with some reservations, though I know the author is working on an update. You can find a download link here: and an in-depth discussion of the program here:

My personal preference is SleepyHead, which I find more intuitive to use and has much better data presentation.

I hope the update is released really soon, I would love to beta test it if he/she allows!

I updated my profile with more info.

Thanks,

4GadgetMan

PS: Getting this error: Please correct the following errors before continuing:
You cannot post clickable links to this forum threads and posts. Minimum post count is 8 posts. But your post count is just 1 posts.
You are not allowed to post links in this forum.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 11 Bipap skcampbell2 4 211 03-09-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 333 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Is there a way of formatting a 64gb SD card to work with the AirCurve 10? niurefine 4 607 01-09-2024, 05:28 PM
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 693 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  European AirCurve 10 VAUTO - Can somebody unlock please sleep2023 4 883 07-06-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: sleep2023
  New Aircurve, Missing CA UF2 Events jcoleman 3 607 12-20-2022, 04:48 PM
Last Post: jcoleman
  Missing Days of Aircurve 10 VAUTO data Files lg2010 5 843 09-30-2021, 03:36 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.