Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A] Where to buy online at the cheapest price?
[ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A] Where to buy online at the cheapest price?
Hello all !

I must upgrade from CPAP to VPAP ST, but in Singapore where I live, only the Lumis 150 is available.

Hence, I would need your help to know where I can by the ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A online, at the best price?

No worries, I am getting a Lumis 150 ST in rental for 1 month starting tomorrow. If I like it, I will go for the AirCurve, but need to be ready when this time comes :-)

Thank you!

Thibault  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A] Where to buy online at the cheapest price?
Prices change all the time. Best thing to do is check the Suppliers list and see what they charge for the machine and shipping. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 is offering a Gently Used ResMed S10 AirCurve VPAP ST w/ Heated Humidifier at $1379. They ship internationally and backup their sales with warranty and service.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks guys! Was not aware about that supplier list, awesome!
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-24-2018, 06:27 AM)thibaulthib Wrote: Hello all !

I must upgrade from CPAP to VPAP ST, but in Singapore where I live, only the Lumis 150 is available.

Hence, I would need your help to know where I can by the ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A online, at the best price?

No worries, I am getting a Lumis 150 ST in rental for 1 month starting tomorrow. If I like it, I will go for the AirCurve, but need to be ready when this time comes :-)

Thank you!

Thibault  

What is wrong with the Lumis 150 ? It mostly works with Sleepy head (machine pressure) graph does not show but mask pressure does. It is the same as the Aircurve but different branding based on the retail location
Post Reply Post Reply
What do you guys think about cpapdirect website: Commercial Link Removed.

Is it trusted or not? BiPAP are quite cheap so I wonder...

Thibault

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
First of all CPAPdirect's prices are nothing exceptional, and secondly, you can't post a DME link on the forum. Come on man, read the rules: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...oard-Rules
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-25-2018, 07:43 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: First of all CPAPdirect's prices are nothing exceptional, and secondly, you can't post a DME link on the forum.  Come on man, read the rules: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...oard-Rules

Oops, sorry!  Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 Would be your best bet If they have one in stock
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 298 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,511 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,356 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.