Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS
I have called two DME's and have not got an answer. I am hoping someone here can help. Respironics used to make a biPap System One AVAPS machine. It has been discontinued. I have asked the DME's if there is a DreamStation machine that is AVAPS.  I really didn't get a direct answer but instead told to look at the ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A.  Please note that this is AirCurve not AirSense. There is very little information on the internet about the AirCurve 10 ST-A.  If anyone has more info on this machine, especially if it has a setting for tidal volume, I would appreciate any info you might have.  A clinician's manual would be great too. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Philips Respironics still sells the system one 60 series ST AVAPS. Resmed Aircurve 10 ST or ST-A is equivalent or better. If you have a choice, I'd sure go for the Resmed Aircurve 10 ST-A as the most versatile and intelligent AVAPS machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi OldPolioLady,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck as you continue your CPAP therapy and also with getting a new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed 10 with Respironics DreamWear Nasal CPAP Mask Zhash 10 126 28 minutes ago
Last Post: RonKMiller
  Dreamstation Bipap user - Thanks, notes, and Followon questions Joboo23 2 32 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  ResMed aircurve 10V auto Kerry Abbott 6 184 11 hours ago
Last Post: ajack
  Respironics questions CPAPreturnee 4 279 Yesterday, 12:15 AM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Hello from a new BiPAP user Raven87 39 1,099 05-25-2017, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Raven87
  ASV vs ASV Auto on Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV machine ckingzzzs 8 313 05-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: jerrydaw
  Cleaning Resmed AirCurve 10 smiledog 5 191 05-21-2017, 06:08 AM
Last Post: smiledog