Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS
ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS
I have called two DME's and have not got an answer. I am hoping someone here can help. Respironics used to make a biPap System One AVAPS machine. It has been discontinued. I have asked the DME's if there is a DreamStation machine that is AVAPS.  I really didn't get a direct answer but instead told to look at the ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A.  Please note that this is AirCurve not AirSense. There is very little information on the internet about the AirCurve 10 ST-A.  If anyone has more info on this machine, especially if it has a setting for tidal volume, I would appreciate any info you might have.  A clinician's manual would be great too. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS
Philips Respironics still sells the system one 60 series ST AVAPS. Resmed Aircurve 10 ST or ST-A is equivalent or better. If you have a choice, I'd sure go for the Resmed Aircurve 10 ST-A as the most versatile and intelligent AVAPS machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A replacement for Respironics System One biPap AVAPS
Hi OldPolioLady,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck as you continue your CPAP therapy and also with getting a new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,959 348,897 11 hours ago
Last Post: Tampa Jim
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 5 124 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,106 Yesterday, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 67 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,699 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 203 8,289 03-17-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Which biPAP? HalfAsleep 9 202 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.