Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Prisma Smart Max chart, obstruction vs OSCAR flow limits?
Prisma Smart Max chart, obstruction vs OSCAR flow limits?
Hi all,

I am into 2-3 months of treatment and tried both CPAP and APAP on my Prisma Smart Max, starting from AHI 66.

At the moment I find running APAP 10-14 best, but will try 10,5 as minimum, to avoid snoring and lower max to 13,5 as this seams to be max, when minimal leakages.

NO EPR
NO RAMP

At the chart attached, from last night, my min was 10 and max 14. Had an okay sleep, but could be better. It also seams like quick change higher pressure increases centrals apneas?

I see "flow limits" in a lot of OSCAR charts, but I dont have this information in PrismaTS? I only have the "Obstruction" information, which is not the same as "flow limits"? As I understand the Obstruction is purely on how much my throat is "closed"?

Can anyone tell me the differende between OSCAR "flow limits" and the shown "Obstruction", in my PrismaTS report?

BTW: Green is snoring and yellow RERA.

Thanks!

/Rasmus
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 17 764 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Does Aircurve 10 Vauto record events and flow limits during ramp mode? SingleH 3 48 9 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 395 Yesterday, 11:51 AM
Last Post: earnerd
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 77 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 301 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Transitioning from ResMed to Lowenstein Prisma 20A SakimaStorm 5 291 04-16-2024, 04:34 AM
Last Post: bobgsm
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 276 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.