Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask Trial
RE: ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask Trial
You’re welcome ☺️ 

I’ve just received my N30i and will be trying it for the first time tonight. It was supplied with a standard frame and medium cushion, but I have a feeling I will need a small frame and a Small or Small Wide cushion. It’s getting expensive ? 

I used lip plasters for a while (Somnifix), they worked but are expensive here in the UK. I am usually a nose breather, but my mouth does drop occasionally. So I am just trying to stop my mouth opening by training it with my tongue and using Xylitol lozengers or gel. I couldn’t get on with a chin strap and I like the hose on my head ? 

Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirFit™ N30i Nasal Cradle CPAP Mask Trial
Thanks Shazbat!

My DME Supplier allowed me to try the N30i.  The first head frame was the wrong size. They exchanged it, and provided two nose pieces.

I understand/remember that people here use a piece from the Respironics Dreamwear and that helps prevent the head gear from moving on the ResMed

quote...
"I used lip plasters for a while (Somnifix), they worked but are expensive here in the UK. I am usually a nose breather, but my mouth does drop occasionally. So I am just trying to stop my mouth opening by training it with my tongue and using Xylitol lozengers or gel. I couldn’t get on with a chin strap and I like the hose on my head ? "

I used to be fine. However, I'm older now.   Cool  I'll try lozenges...good hint. Thanks! Rescue Remedy lozenges...
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 44 2,955 8 hours ago
Last Post: yankees123
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 339 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,557 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  How can I rectify skin breakage from nasal mask? evenflow 2 97 03-20-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Nasal irrigation sleepingbetterinFl 8 314 03-11-2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,963 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  How can I tell if my mouth is open with a nasal mask while I sleep? evenflow 15 1,075 03-08-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.