Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirFit P10 comment...
RE: ResMed AirFit P10 comment...
(08-24-2015, 03:28 PM)GrammaBear Wrote: Maybe ResMed needs to check up on their 'quality control' department at the place where these masks are made. I took both masks apart this morning to wash them. I figured as long as they were apart, that I would measure both versions when they were clean and dried off. Maybe my tape measure is way off, but the blue strap measured 1 inch longer than the pink one. I think if you measured your strap and then measured your Dad's strap - you might discover the same thing I did, then again - maybe not. Maybe my eyes aren't what they used to be either.

Firstly, very clever of you to think of measuring everything - I would be curious if there is a difference in not only the straps but the mask base as well. However, the measurement of the strap is only useful after they are washed and dried, because then they shrink back to their original size. If you measured before the wash, you might be measuring the difference between how much they stretched..... Still, pretty on the ball, GM - one smart cookie. You want a job in my research lab?Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
just out of interest here is an image of fresh out of the package P10 headgear...

the for her is 5/8inch shorter...

[img][Image: pLQXgF6l.jpg][/img]

Storywizard
Post Reply Post Reply
storywizard - great picture. I'm glad you posted this as it does seem that there IS indeed a difference between the two even though ResMed says there is not.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 48 3,055 24 minutes ago
Last Post: Domino96
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,562 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,970 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 298 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 983 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,128 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.