Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirMini running nose
ResMed AirMini running nose
I switched from DreamStation to AirMini almost two weeks but I suffered running nose the next day. I tried to moist it with distill water before sleep but not much help. It is the weaknesses of AirMini?

Besides, it didn't come with international power supply plug. It is portable but it can't use in other country without an adapter. The power supply is quite heavy for the adapter.

I bought AirMini because I thought I can carry it to other country on vacation. But it gives me running nose and needs adapter. I don't know if I bought it wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ResMed AirMini running nose
Personally I don't recommend any of the travel CPAP machines for regular duty. I don't think these travel machines are going to last as long as the regular units.

Unfortunately, your research didn't go deep enough on the availability or lack of power supply's. Unless the supplier you used allows a refund or exchange, you're probably stuck with this one.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie - Stuffy nose turning me into mouth breather Bert S 16 487 10-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Bert S
  Stuff up nose at night, old machine? duece12345 5 536 10-13-2021, 10:17 AM
Last Post: allistairt
  Solution for the AirMini Travel Noise JimIve 14 8,514 09-21-2021, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Moakiesmom
  ResMed AirMini with DreamWear mask Sleep Tide 4 216 09-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Last Post: legrunt
  Running out of water worthog 3 271 07-30-2021, 09:26 PM
Last Post: worthog
  Any humidity issues switching from airsense 10 to airmini? schaer 0 192 07-15-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: schaer
  Hi there members! [AirMini question] Mad Ady 2 266 07-14-2021, 11:39 AM
Last Post: BKeeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.