Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Those of you using this machine, a word of caution. The door / lid for the air filter is easily broken. I went to clean the filter today and when I opened the door, a small plastic stake broke off from it. 

The air filter door is a very cheesy piece of junk. I'm still able to close it back, but now, I have to be more cautious of the lone remaining plastic stake. If it breaks off, I'll be forced to use scotch tape to keep it in place. 

I've opened and closed that filter door or lid, whatever you prefer to call it, numerous times w/o incident. This time though, not so much.  Oh-jeez

Anyways, be aware of the door and how cheaply it's constructed. Not sure if the air filter door is a replaceable part? I'm not even one year into this machine yet, as far as use goes. 

Anyone have a list of replacement parts for this machine? Or........maybe know of one?  Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Mine is almost 5 years without that problem <knocks on wood>. Ask your supplier, as it might be under warranty.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
I found the replacement part. $10.95 + $5.00 shipping.  Annoyed-and-disappointed

Read the product / customer reviews on the link below. Commercial Link Removed.
Check Supplier #1 for reviews on ResMed AirSense Cpap Filter Cover.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 360 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,719 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 108 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,599 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.