Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Delete One Day
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Delete One Day
Hello all,

This is my first post and it is not about one of my brightest moments. I have only 2 nights experience with CPAP therapy. But I have been diligent about cleaning my machine and assorted accessories for the past 3 days. 

But today I waited until much later tonight to do it and my headband and mask were still damp. So I put my dry humidifier tank in and turned my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet to mask fit setting to dry out my stuff. I was hanging out reading about my machine settings for a little while and shut it down when everything was bone dry at around 10 minutes.

Then I looked at the user screen and it said I had 0.1 hours usage, 3 mask offs and a 8.5 AHI and a major 120L/min leak. This data is now averaged in with my two prior nights sleep. So is there a way to delete this bogus "sleep"/usage? 

This also happened on the first day when we were setting up my machine. The sleep equipment tech showed me how to use and program everything with it running and his thumb over the hose opening. Then when I got home I did the same thing to show my wife and kids. So all those errors got calculated into my sleep averages too.

I don't mean to ramble and I hope this all makes sense. So the question in short is:

Can you delete one night of sleep data?

Again all I really need is to delete from noon today to right now before I go to bed next. I will deal with the first day of errors as they were not as major as this evening's. 

Thank you all, I look forward to being a member of this great community. 

Danny
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Delete One Day
Hi Highcal - Welcome
Unfortunately, Resmed stores this information internally, even when you reformat the SD card (assuming you have one).  If it is reporting 0.1 hours, then that is just 6 minutes of time.  I really wouldn't worry about it.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You really don't need to clean that often, but I do like to empty the water chamber every morning and let it dry during the day. I also clean daily the part of the mask cushion that touches my face because I want to remove the face oils. I do that in the morning also, and then let it dry during the day.

The data you collected can't be erased, but it won't matter. What matters is the data that's collected over several hours and even over several days.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Honestly, don't worry about it. It will become an insignificant blip is a very short time.

Welcome to the forum.

It is fairly easy to delete a day's data from OSCAR, not so much from the machine

I do suggest that you download OSCAR and post your daily charts. OSCAR provides much more info than MyAir,
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the warm welcome!

No I did not have an sd card until just now that you said something. I do a lot of photography so I have a bundle of brand new samsung evo 32gb to 128gb cards on hand. 

I need to read up on what and how to use the sd card. The sleep machine tech said i did not need it but if i wanted the SP02 sensor it is only a $1,000 more dollars online. No thank you sir.  

The analysis software is only via PC use? No android apps to use instead?

Thank you again for the welcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR is PC based, and your SD card should be 2-32 GB  The higher capacity cards are not compatible.  The access door is on the upper left side.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome!

When I received my ResMed CPAP from my DME they did not provide the SD card with it.  When I switched to my ResMed BIPAP machine the card was already in it.  Can you ask your DME for the card?  Might save a couple of $.

Good luck in your therapy journey.

Plmnb
Huhsign  WARNING: It may take a while to sink in...I tend to get befuddled at times.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 115 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,875 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 123 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 44 1,294 04-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Treatment] ResMed Autoset 11 Settings Optimization anker9000 0 126 04-02-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: anker9000
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 189 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 983 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.