Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her - BRICK???
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her - BRICK???
(02-19-2020, 09:59 PM)courtlight Wrote: ...Then I reformatted the sd card. 

Well, I am using an old 1GB sd card I had lying around....

How did you format the SD card?  A 1GB card should be FAT16, anything 2GB to 32GB should be FAT32.  It's possible your xPAP machine just can't read/write to the card if you used Windows (NTFS) or Mac (APFS/HFS+) type formats.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-19-2020, 09:59 PM)courtlight Wrote: Ok. I deleted the cpap info on the sd card. Then I reformatted the sd card. Then I copied the info from my cpap again. Same response from OSCAR.

Well, I am using an old 1GB sd card I had lying around. So I guess I'll try a new and larger sd card. I'll keep you posted.

You need to use the machine with the SD card in it as the detailed information is written directly to the card. If you haven’t used the machine with the SD card in it then only the summary info you have there is displayed
Post Reply Post Reply
Yaaayyyy!!!! 
I didn't realize you needed to leave the sd card in while you are asleep. 
I thought you could insert the sd card the next day and it would copy the info. 
Ok, so now we're in business. 
(Also I used a new 32gb sd card)
Thank you so much for everyone's help!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
FWIW, thats a pretty good looking graph!
Post Reply Post Reply
I think simply changing minimum pressure to 7.0 will result in even more comfort with less pressure fluctuation, but it's awful hard to argue with 0.0.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi courtlight. Congratulations for nothing! Smile A 0.0 is always good to see.

By the way, if you set your charts up according to these instructions you'll see a lot more usable data.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset help Pawpri 3 117 03-25-2024, 04:22 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,289 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 671 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Request Copy of Resmed Airsense 10 SDCard core files gedm 6 486 12-14-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: gedm
  ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet 39517 (22231480293) human 4 721 11-05-2023, 10:23 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Resmed Airsense 11 AutoSet model 39520 Pixel Ninja 6 1,483 06-23-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Pixel Ninja
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 804 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.