Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with Dreamware Mask?
ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with Dreamware Mask?
Apologies if this is an obvious question. Am new to CPAP and doing intensive research so I can buy a machine/mask bundle ASAP. The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet looks like a great machine but I like the look of the Dreamware masks and think those masks will fit me better. Is it possible/advisable to combine machines and masks in this way?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with Dreamware Mask?
Yes, it's possible and advisable. There's no problem with mixing manufacturers between machine and mask.

The only exception is a small travel machine, the Resmed Airmini, which restricts you to three kinds of mask, all from Resmed. Other than that, go for it.

BTW, in case nobody remembered this before:

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been running that setup for the last two weeks and it is working fine for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay great. Yes, right now am leaning toward Frankenstein setup of ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet with Dreamware Mask. That looks like the best possible option based on what I'm reading and learning here and what I know about my diagnosis and sleep style.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,711 11 hours ago
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 340 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 104 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 836 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 165 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,590 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.