Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Does anyone know how to get to the clinic menu there I can change the pressure etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2014, 04:51 AM)Hasse Wrote: Does anyone know how to get to the clinic menu there I can change the pressure etc.

---------------
Just hold down both buttons at the home screen
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2014, 04:51 AM)Hasse Wrote: Does anyone know how to get to the clinic menu there I can change the pressure etc.
Hi Hasse and welcome to Apnea Board
Everything you need to know about A10 AutoSet explained in the clinical manual, scroll down to "how to ask for a manual via email" and follow the instructions. You need to ask for this manual "ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet, AutoSet for Her, Elite & CPAP (combined manual)"
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

btw, this a review forum, main forum is for all questions related to CPAP and sleep apnea in general
Post Reply Post Reply

Moved this thread to the appropriate thread.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Hasse, welcome to the forum!
Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Changing Time on Resmed Airsense 10 JimN262 10 111 5 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  AirSense S10 vs S9 Autoset: Should I Upgrade? Tabbycat 11 405 12-14-2017, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Tabbycat
  [CPAP] Qantas Flight with Resmed S9 Autoset Lofty 14 530 12-11-2017, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Muncie
Question Resmed S9 Autoset Query. Mutineer 5 105 12-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed Airsense 10 Using Full Water Tank Every Night Nsquared1 23 1,819 12-06-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Wireless connection issue in Canada on AirSense 10 Autoset? josephww 21 1,016 12-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset - Loud! Jamizer 23 860 11-28-2017, 06:49 PM
Last Post: GordNWT