Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 - Maintenance Manual
ResMed AirSense 10 - Maintenance Manual
Does anyone have or know where I can get a Maintenance Manual for the ResMed AirSense 10
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 - Maintenance Manual
(10-21-2015, 06:48 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote: Does anyone have or know where I can get a Maintenance Manual for the ResMed AirSense 10

I assume you mean the Clinicians Manual?
See top of this page, click on CPAP Setup Manuals. Can order by email free.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No - I am looking for a manual that shows how to repair the unit
Post Reply Post Reply
I wouldn't think that ResMed is going to make that readily available to the consumer.

Hope you are not having issues with you machine, but it should be under warranty. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 08:15 AM)OpalRose Wrote: Hope you are not having issues with you machine, but it should be under warranty. Smile

Actually I am having a problem with my machine which I hope will be resolved under warranty - but the situation is a bit complex
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 08:15 AM)OpalRose Wrote: I wouldn't think that ResMed is going to make that readily available to the consumer.

Hope you are not having issues with you machine, but it should be under warranty. Smile

Unfortunately if you like me bought your Resmed from the U.S for use in Australia
, the units Warranty is Void, as Resmed DO NOT want Australians buying their CPAP Machines from the U.S where it is HUGELY cheaper!

(which is a bit of a joke as Resmed is an Australian Company and the Machines in the U.S come FROM Australia!)

But seriously, why would we put up with any Masks retailing for $250 and say a ResMed S10 Autoset costing us OVER $2000 when in the U.S they are around $870!

Even with the crappy exchange rate with the U.S $ lately (2 years ago or so One Aussie $ would get you $1.08) at One Aussie $ getting us just .73c U.S, by buying from the U.S we can still save almost $800!!

Funny how Companies are so against "Global Trade" when it does not suit them and Warranties Voided when you buy a product that a Company makes in another Country or you bought NOT in your country for some very good reason..

In the case of RESMED ALL their machines are built in one place (Singapore) then shipped to all the other countries they are sold in, BUT woe betide the Consumer that buys that machine in one country and takes it back to their country...how Dare they!!!

All I can say to that is ...How Dare They seek to charge Australians so much more than other Nations and Void Warranties to Punish any who go on that quest to buy their product at ANOTHER location because it's SO MUCH Cheaper...or because we were being Gouged in our Home Market....

Ahh...Selective Globalization...ONLY a good concept when it favours just the same people who would rather you didn't get ANY of the advantages or benefits they were given but now prevent any others from having/getting.

Fairness...works so much better when only the favoured Few benefit from it which they then deny any others from having because now it is no longer fair....

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 11:37 AM)Loomy Wrote: But seriously, why would we put up with any Masks retailing for $250 and say a ResMed S10 Autoset costing us OVER $2000 when in the U.S they are around $870!

Even with the crappy exchange rate with the U.S $ lately (2 years ago or so One Aussie $ would get you $1.08) at One Aussie $ getting us just .73c U.S, by buying from the U.S we can still save almost $800!!
Welcome to the forum, Loomy

I agree, crazy crazy prices
How dare they charge so much, CPAP is not luxury item but rather medical necessity
It should be affordable for everyone, not just for the rich with deep pockets
I get all my supplies on-line, otherwise wouldn't be able to afford them and probably not getting any treatment either

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-21-2015, 06:48 AM)Reuven Gruber Wrote: Does anyone have or know where I can get a Maintenance Manual for the ResMed AirSense 10
I have seen one from F&P, not from ResMed

There are some inside pictures of the S9. A10 still new for someone to open up

Post Reply Post Reply
Not much in any of these machines tnat is repairable without access to parts. Aside from the rare poor solder connection, you are not going to find much to fix. If the unit got fluid in it, take it apart and clean it with a good contact cleaner, Plain water can be used for some parts too, but you need to allow everything to dry before re-assembly. If you are brave, take it apart and have a go. What the hell, it's already broke.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a thread that describes how to take the unit apart to unplug the modem.

Here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...able+modem

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 488 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,838 Today, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 227 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,633 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,826 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 230 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.