Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card?
ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card?
I've browsed enough here to know that Sleepyhead can provide lots of help and data.  I got it downloaded and was getting started, but then was asked to insert my SD data card.  I learned elsewhere, on another forum, that the 10 doesn't come with such a card.  I think there must be place to insert the card in my machine, as I see a place on the side that has SD on it, but it's not immediately apparent how to get into this area.  Anyone have any insights or suggestions????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card????
Just pull on the little door at from front of the machine and it will open. There's a slot for an SD card. If one didn't come with the machine they cheated you.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Left side, top.

[Image: SD%20CArd%20Slot.jpg]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I am seeing the removal of the SD card so often her I wonder if there has either been a change in policy/packaging by Resmed, or if there is some kind of bizarre guidance out there for DMEs to remove the cards. Seems like nearly everyone who posts here did not get the card, me included. Took about 3 minutes for me to buy one and get it in there though.
Post Reply Post Reply
My SD card was included in the case with the AirSense 10 Manuals in a separate SD card Protective Folder brochure. 
It has a plastic holder as well as instructions on how to use the Card.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine did NOT come with a SD card.  I opened the little door, nothing in the slot.  No card anywhere in the case.  Guess I'll just have to buy one!  Thanks for the help and I especially appreciate the pictures showing the door!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 03:36 PM)Agabaga Wrote: I've browsed enough here to know that Sleepyhead can provide lots of help and data.  I got it downloaded and was getting started, but then was asked to insert my SD data card.  I learned elsewhere, on another forum, that the 10 doesn't come with such a card.  I think there must be place to insert the card in my machine, as I see a place on the side that has SD on it, but it's not immediately apparent how to get into this area.  Anyone have any insights or suggestions????

if you had insurance the DME should have added the card unless resmed ships them with one

just pull the tab on the one labelled sd card
it should pull open 

insert the card carefully
it only fits one way 

google for sd cards first and how to handle them and insert them correctly

you need to push down until it clicks in place

to remove push in again and it will pop up enough to grab for removal
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-06-2017, 05:08 PM)TASmart Wrote: I am seeing the removal of the SD card so often her I wonder if there has either been a change in policy/packaging by Resmed, or if there is some kind of bizarre guidance out there for DMEs to remove the cards. Seems like nearly everyone who posts here did not get the card, me included. Took about 3 minutes for me to buy one and get it in there though.

sounds like DMEs stealing them 

i  got one with my machine
would have to read the manual but thought it said sd included
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the Resmeds are supposed to come with them. As I said, either the specification has changed or the DME liberate them. What the DME does with them is a mystery to me. The SD cards are so cheep that they cannot be selling them for a profit. My DME said it was not needed, and rather than get into a long drawn out argument I said fine and bought one and use it daily.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd still call your DME and tell them that someone forgot to include the SD card that comes with your machine. If they tell you that it is not necessary, tell them that the manual says that it is included. That is part of the cost of your machine and you want that part. It is where the efficacy data is stored.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 52 1,363 10 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 123 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,926 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 129 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,126 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,519 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,195 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.