Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card?
RE: ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card?
Mine had no card. I was near the local Lincare office so I stopped by and they gave me one. No fuss or reluctance.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
What does the acronym DME mean?
Post Reply Post Reply
DME = Durable Medical Equipment

DME suppliers are the ones that sell you your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-07-2017, 07:21 AM)Agabaga Wrote: What does the acronym DME mean?

Here are the links to Glossary of Terms and Acronyms:

Glossary of Terms and Definitions:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...finitionsa

Acronyms:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php?title=Acronyms
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great advice, all! Many thanks! I will call the DME and say just what you suggest, though in reality, the manual that came with the machine said not a word about it, but I suspect that the one I've ordered to be sent to me via email WILL discuss it....
Post Reply Post Reply
Just got my Resmed A10 yesterday and mine came with the SD card, after going through my sleep testing and using the A9 as the loaner machine and knowing it had SD capability, I made sure I asked if it came with it so the girl checked and showed it was plugged in. I'm glad now as I just found this board and realized I can download software and check my own data if I want (I'm big on data for other things, lol)

First post too, just had to chime in. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I used an old SD card but really haven't done anything with the data that's recording on it. I get pared down data daily from the Res Med My Air website, that I signed up for. It tells me, really, most of the information that I think I need. Welcome to this forum! I have found it very helpful and illuminating!
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2017, 02:35 PM)Agabaga Wrote: I used an old SD card but really haven't done anything with the data that's recording on it.  I get pared down data daily from the Res Med My Air website, that I signed up for.  It tells me, really, most of the information that I think I need.  Welcome to this forum!  I have found it very helpful and illuminating!

Hi Agabaga,
MyAir will give you summary data only, but if you care to see detailed data, download the #SleepyHead
software.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10--SD data card????
(05-06-2017, 05:08 PM)TASmart Wrote: I am seeing the removal of the SD card so often her I wonder if there has either been a change in policy/packaging by Resmed, or if there is some kind of bizarre guidance out there for DMEs to remove the cards. Seems like nearly everyone who posts here did not get the card, me included. Took about 3 minutes for me to buy one and get it in there though.

I also did not get the card with mine initially, but I called my DME to request one, and they dropped one in the mail to me at no charge.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2017, 11:36 AM)REN3G8 Wrote: Just got my Resmed A10 yesterday and mine came with the SD card, after going through my sleep testing and using the A9 as the loaner machine and knowing it had SD capability, I made sure I asked if it came with it so the girl checked and showed it was plugged in. I'm glad now as I just found this board and realized I can download software and check my own data if I want (I'm big on data for other things, lol)

First post too, just had to chime in. Smile

If the machine you have is the one in your profile it is NOT full data capable.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 465 1 hour ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,822 7 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,806 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,042 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 160 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.