Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10, incorrect results
RE: ResMed AirSense 10, incorrect results
You can certainly "fix" the problem as Sleeprider suggests, but you don't even need to do that. It's just a reporting problem on the front panel and has no effect on insurance-required compliance reports or your therapy. So the machine records that you slept from noon to 4 pm at the beginning of its notion of a day and then again another 4 hours at the end of its notion of a "day." That doesn't even show up on the summary reports that most doctors look at--it looks like a day with 8 hours of sleep. OSCAR reports what the CPAP machine says, so its graphs will show a sleep block at the beginning and end of a ResMed "day." You're still getting all of your CPAP treatment and its benefit. Yeah, it's sort of dumb that ResMed machine report a day that way, rather than letting you define the beginning and ending of a day so to adapt to the sleep schedules of night workers etc. But it has no effect on your therapy.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10, incorrect results
(10-02-2020, 07:45 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Andy, an easy way to fix this problem is to change the Resmed clock by 12 hours.  Midnight becomes the new noon, and your sleep will all occur in the same session.  Forward or back does not matter, just change the clock not the date.  Moving the time forward is easier than backwards.  Settings are accessed by pushing the control knob and home button at the same time.  Here is a quick tutorial https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airsen...setup-info   You can also explain your shift times to the supplier or doctor, and they can help you to normalize the session times with a time-change.

Thank you, you are my hero...... i moved it 12 hours forward like you suggested, i will try it out when i go to sleep and tell you if that fixed the missing hours. And im stilll waiting on my card reader. when i get it i will post my results, to see if you think it can help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 5 456 8 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,897 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 151 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 67 25,310 03-10-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: mikekowalski
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 178 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,004 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 115 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.