Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 parts diagram
ResMed AirSense 10 parts diagram
Is there a parts diagram breakdown on the ResMed AirSense 10 available from some place?

I also looking for the part number for the short 90 degree tube and seal that goes between the water chamber and the hose.

It seems odd that is recommended to regularly replace the everything from the water chamber to your face but not replace this tube between the water chamber and the hose.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 parts diagram
I think it's part # 37310. In the Resmed parts list that I posted a link to in the other thread, it's called "Air 10 Air Outlet". A web search shows it available all over the place for $10 and up. Amazon stupidly shows it as "Available with an Amazon Business Account and a healthcare license", or in other words supposedly Rx-only and sold only to "providers" rather than patients. But Supplier #1, among others, has it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2019, 01:44 PM)bbeardmore Wrote: It seems odd that is recommended to regularly replace the everything from the water chamber to your face but not replace this tube between the water chamber and the hose.

Resmed is on the case. In the Air10 clinical guide, that is taken care of under the heading "Reprocessing the water tub and air outlet" (so see that for replacement instructions when you've got the new part). "Reprocessing", of course, means between one patient and the next. So the implication is that it's not necessary when the device is used by only one patient. You share your germs with yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
See this link if you need a copy of the clinician manual for your machine:
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
After 3 years of daily use the air outlet tube on my Resmed Airsense 10 developed a small tear in the silicone seal on the inside of the machine (where the outlet tube presses against the humidifier tank).  The resulting air leak was significant, but it was easily repaired with Resmed Part 37310.  A simple and cost-effective do-it-yourself fix.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just went through the process of replacing the air outlet (37310) on my Airsense 10. Was real worried about breaking things so I called the vendor I got it from and they walked me through it and it was quite simple:

1. Pull out the humidifier and you'll see the outlet valve to the right with a plastic tab held in place by a black metal clip.
2. On the outside/back rotate the orange ring used to connect the heated hose so that the electrical connections point to the right (looking from the back). This frees up some space for pulling out the air outlet.
3. Get a flat blade screwdriver and press down on the plastic tab, then pull out outlet from the back (you can hook your finger in from the back).
4. Be careful not to damage the silicon seal since it's a bit of a tight fit while pulling out the old and pushing in the new one.

Look around and you can get this part for as little as $7 from a major vendor with fast shipping.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just went through the process of replacing the air outlet (37310) on my Airsense 10. Replaced part and still have noise issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello 
Is the seal on left in picture available to replace? I’ve replaced the on pictured on the right side and still have a noisy cpap. It’s very annoying. I’ve replaced everything except the water chamber it’s self and the seal pictured on left side of picture. 
Kind regards 
Mdgilbreath@gmail.com

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Ever find a gasket for the humidifier inlet? The one on the left. I need one too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2020, 06:40 PM)BenSleepin Wrote: Ever find a gasket for the humidifier inlet? The one on the left. I need one too.

I am hoping one of you has found this answer. I need to know where to get it and how to replace it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,713 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,592 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,760 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.