Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 10 whines
ResMed AirSense 10 whines
My AirSense 10 started making this whining noise last night. Am I in need of a replacement? I changed the filter, wiped the silicone inside the machine, to no avail.
My husband and I couldn't sleep because it was making such a racket, so I took it off.
Obviously someone else had the same problem I did because he captured it and put it on YouTube. I just can't find his post.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: ResMed AirSense 10 whines
Hi greensled,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
How long have you had this machine? If it still under warranty, you might get in touch with the place where you got it and let them know what is going on.
Hang in there for suggestions and answers to your questions, good luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi!

I'm new to the board and came here seeking help for the  same problem.  I've had my Airsense 10 CPAP for over two years so it is out of warranty.  The CPAP has always been very quiet and then, suddenly, it started whining.  To be clear, it is the CPAP that started whining, not the mask.  Changed tube, filter, removed any water I found, cleaned the humidifier to no avail.

I will contact the dealer where I bought it but was hoping someone on the board might have had the problem and there was a solution (other than replace).

Thanks,

Rob.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, in my case, the motor was shot and the CPAP was replaced.

Rob.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(01-26-2018, 04:25 PM)bubbaDad Wrote: Ok, in my case, the motor was shot and the CPAP was replaced.

Rob.

Hi BubbaDad, welcome to the forum.
Trust you have a nice quiet nights now.   Smile
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 10 connection to myAir on unsupported countries lemonbomb 3 71 Yesterday, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed Airsense 10 changes? Bobbyhousing 3 178 06-03-2019, 05:12 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset problem Farther 20 558 06-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Big Guy 2 195 05-31-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet TangoBravo 7 205 05-31-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bonjour
  ResMed Airsense 10 Auto for Her - Advice Needed From Users Siesta 13 660 05-29-2019, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  New Resmed Airsense 10 user help w/settings sleepyhead report mark1107 20 619 05-16-2019, 12:23 AM
Last Post: mark1107

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.