Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirSense 11 Release Date?
ResMed AirSense 11 Release Date?
Isn’t there a new ResMed Machine coming out?  When do we expect it to be available?  Isn’t it the AirSense 11?  And what are these different versions?  What are the differences?  Because I always had Phillips Respironics until now.  Should I wait to buy an AirSense 11 or buy an AirSense 10 tomorrow?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirSense 11 Release Date?
AS 11 in August is what I'm hearing
AS10 and AS11 are model series, not individual machines. IMHO get the AS10 AutoSet now. We are not expecting any significant therapeutic changes with the new model line.
Post Reply Post Reply
My pulmonologist showed me a photo on his phone of the A11 and suggested I upgrade my 2015 A10. I assumed I could hit the Resmed site and read the data sheet. Nope. Not on the web site yet.

I am mostly interested in the size of the machine. The A10 fits in my roll-aboard and my backpack but smaller would be better.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is a thread about first photos, and this post has the dimensions:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid389479

I'm not sure the carry on will be much smaller than the AS10 carry on
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
And here are my photos of the Clinical Menu: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NcTt6eKsmkhnQ3RK8

I've had it for about two weeks, now. All is working out fine, so far.

-Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2021, 05:56 PM)GeoffD Wrote: My pulmonologist showed me a photo on his phone of the A11 and suggested I upgrade my 2015 A10.  I assumed I could hit the Resmed site and read the data sheet.  Nope. Not on the web site yet.  

I am mostly interested in the size of the machine.  The A10 fits in my roll-aboard and my backpack but smaller would be better.
Its about the same size based on the videos i have watched.  Why not just get another new A10.  They are not that much different based on things I see.  Mostly cosmetic stuff.  A10 is cheaper for sure.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2021, 08:38 PM)jprestonian Wrote: And here are my photos of the Clinical Menu: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NcTt6eKsmkhnQ3RK8

I've had it for about two weeks, now. All is working out fine, so far.

-Jeff

How do you enter the clinical menu?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, if anyone has the directions on how to enter the Clinician Menu on the AirSense 11 machines, please post, and we can put those directions up on our Clinician Manuals Page.

We're also looking for a copy of the Clinician Setup Manual for the AirSense 11.  If you have access to one, either email a copy to me at apneaboard@gmail.com or if you have a printed copy, you could make a clear photocopy of it and send it via regular U.S. mail to our PO Box at:

Apnea Board
PO Box 62

Dixon, IL 61021
U.S.A.

Once we receive a printed copy of the manual, I can scan it into PDF form and make it available to our members.  If you do end up sending a copy to our PO Box, please let me know so I can be on the lookout for it.

Of course, if anyone wishes to send us a copy, they would remain anonymous if they so desire.

Thanks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I already posted it in another thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid402983

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid403103
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-13-2021, 07:23 PM)factor Wrote: I already posted it in another thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid402983

Thanks. Missed that post.

So you posted something like:

Quote:When you get to the main screen there are two on screen buttons (labeled "My Options" & "Sleep View"). Touch and hold both to get into the clinical menu.

So is that it?  I'm just wondering if we put that on the Clinician Manuals Page, will that be enough info or are more details needed?  (such as how long to hold the buttons down, how to get to the Main Screen in the first place, or other info)?

Thanks for the help on this.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 26 491 2 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,841 Yesterday, 11:41 AM
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,633 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,830 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 230 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,200 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.