Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Batch Number-A Date??
ResMed Batch Number-A Date??
Anyone know how to read the ResMed Batch Code on the machine?  Is the manufacture date within this?
Batch: 1284267
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Batch Number-A Date??
The manufacture date, and location are part of the serial number. My recollection is, the first two digits are 22 for Singapore, and 23 for Australia, followed by year and month.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I got paranoid and deleted the serial number in fear of hacking.
Post Reply Post Reply
my serial starts
That would be Australia
and November

Problem with that is my machine was issued to me July 2018.
The latest the number could be is:

Rightly so.

With the entire ResMed serial people can use myAir to get your sleep results and start claiming them as their own.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2018, 11:21 AM)Lowhypopnea Wrote: With the entire ResMed serial people can use myAir to get your sleep results and start claiming them as their own.

That wouldn't be a problem, a problem would be when i go to bed and its not working anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2018, 11:21 AM)Lowhypopnea Wrote: my serial starts
That would be Australia
and November

Problem with that is my machine was issued to me July 2018.
The latest the number could be is:

That's because Australia is a year ahead of us. Too-funny 
Actually I think it's only the country and year. No month.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-29-2018, 11:31 AM)Walla Walla Wrote: Actually I think it's only the country and year. No month.

Probably it's the week number, 01 through 52. That's what the electronics mfrs generally use.
Post Reply Post Reply
the fifth and sixth digits are the week of the year... my serial # is 221416..... an old AirSense 10 I'm not sure of the country codes; I can't remember where I saw it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I knew if I put it out there wrong, we'd get a drive-by correction. Thanks again to the AB collective.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote: My recollection is, the first two digits are 22 for Singapore, and 23 for Australia

It's the other way round - 22 is Australia.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,551 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 484 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  High Number of Central Apneas HungryPanda 5 533 02-13-2024, 09:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Number of Events? Heaviside 8 369 02-12-2024, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  S10 REF Number The Mask Bandit 2 235 02-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] New to APAP. High number of "Clear Airway events". Not sure what to do. lujojo 17 1,188 01-30-2024, 10:14 AM
Last Post: lujojo
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 255 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.