Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Carrying Case
ResMed Carrying Case
Does anyone have any experience crafting a customized case for a ResMed AirSense AutoSet with water chamber, power block, DC converter, and accessories out of a padded camera equipment case? The ResMed case is just too small.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Carrying Case
it's tight but not to small, but I travel with the p10. For anyone using a full face mask, Idk

One advantage of traveling with the grey case is airport security readily recognizes them.

Have you considered a pouch that attaches to the grey case to hold your extras?
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used my standard ResMed case, even stuffing in an F20. I have not considered the camera case, but I hope you'll get direct answers to the question.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have one of these from many years ago. It has individual 1" foam blocks in it that can be removed to accommodate various sized items. 

I would think that something very similar in size, or maybe a tad bit larger, would easily accommodate what you want to carry. That, and the fact, that it's hard shelled would provide maximum protection. 

Any soft-sided camera bag, and you'll have to use movable partitions in it to separate the items inside. 

I haven't yet had to travel with my AutoSet 10, but the OEM bag it came with will suit my needs if necessary. 

[Commercial Link Removed] Search banggood for: "Silver-Aluminum-Transmitter-Box-Carrying-Case"

-----
Moderator Action: Commercial Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry bout that! My bad.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Standard Resmed carry bag for Airsense 10 does it for myself, I have travelled all over the globe and it stood up because it is considered carry on and a little more care can be given. I get all my gear in there plus a spare pillow mask just in case. A full face mask would be tight no doubt but doable.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all. I seem to have found an acceptable solution by Googling "cpap travel bag" without the quotes. Time for some experiments. Thanks once again. -- steve

Big Guy -- my only objection to carrying aluminum cases is that they are most associated with guns, cameras, and expensive gear.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-09-2020, 11:25 PM)srlevine1 Wrote: Thank you all. I seem to have found an acceptable solution by Googling "cpap travel bag" without the quotes. Time for some experiments. Thanks once again. -- steve

Big Guy -- my only objection to carrying aluminum cases is that they are most associated with guns, cameras, and expensive gear.

That is true, and I do understand.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 warranty case labrat 3 187 03-21-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  UPS Battery Backup for CPAP in case of power outage puterwiz82 3 1,678 09-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Br1sleep
  How do I make the case for BPAP? SleepingFish 18 1,291 08-29-2023, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Does it make a sense to get a CPAP in my case? SidWilliams 1 511 05-16-2023, 10:20 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  SleepHQ in case you're interested David Clark 17 4,693 09-17-2022, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Resmed H5i S9 how to dismantle case - power supply error kermit43 9 1,412 05-28-2022, 08:43 AM
Last Post: vk3hjq
  Mysterious case of apnea privateuser01 8 1,226 05-09-2022, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Geer1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.