Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Data
ResMed Data
In what directory does ResMed store your personal data. I know where the program is, but I need to know where the data is. I had a computer crash. I have lit all on an SD card, but the last few weeks are missing data in the program. I want to directly load the SD card into the data directory.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Data
ResScan stores the data in ...Public Documents\Resmed\ResScan3\Patients\(PatientName). I am not using the latest version of ResScan so ResScan3 may be ResScan4 or something else for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-08-2016, 11:53 AM)PaytonA Wrote: ResScan stores the data in ...Public Documents\Resmed\ResScan3\Patients\(PatientName). I am not using the latest version of ResScan so ResScan3 may be ResScan4 or something else for you.

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Thanks for a reply.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here's a post that lists all the ResScan folders: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid114745

I had discovered another folder with something in it but I can't find that post now.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 74 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 953 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,490 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 323 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,680 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 368 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.