Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How/Where can I Upload ResMed 9s Data
How/Where can I Upload ResMed 9s Data
I'm new to CPAP and my ResMed 9s. Someone told me there is an online source for uploading my data and getting a report. I've tried searching the boards and Google, but can't find anythhing. Anybody know, I was told it is free as well. Too good to be true?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How/Where can I Upload ResMed 9s Data
(03-15-2013, 11:26 PM)tttallman Wrote: I'm new to CPAP and my ResMed 9s. Someone told me there is an online source for uploading my data and getting a report.

Welcome ttallman!

You first have to make sure you have a data-capable CPAP... if you have the S9 Escape or the Escape Auto, neither of those are data-capable. The other S9 units should be data-capable. The model of your machine is right above the power/on button.

To read data, you'll need to have an SD card reader on your computer. You have two free software options: ResScan or SleepyHead.

Both are available for free. Go to to our Private Files & Links Forum (CLICK HERE) [you must be logged into your forum account]. There are threads there explaining how to get either software package.

ResScan is a proprietary ResMed-owned product that only works with ResMed machines. SleepyHead is open-source software and works with more machines.

Hope this helps!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tttallman,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
No doubt an online service will want you to put a lot of $$ into their operation.
Good news is you dont need to!
You can pretty much roll your own sleep report these days for free.

Cheers & Good Luck! Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with OSCAR upload NAVEENMOHAN 4 372 03-18-2024, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 104 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 249 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 480 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,078 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 792 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.