Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed F30i available
ResMed F30i available
Just saw the ResMed F30i is the newest mask that just came out.  Looks a lot like the dreamwear full face mask.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed F30i available
I just looked. I see that being ordered this Thursday morning after I get paid. Definitely! If you can stomach sleep with it and it won’t leak that’ll take my F30’s place very quickly. The only thing that may have me sending it back would be the top connection. I just don’t like them. They always get stuck behind my pillow and yank every time I move.
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
And it has a wide mask available with the standard frame. That’s one thing I wish the F30 had. One more thing going for it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2020, 02:12 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: I just looked. I see that being ordered this Thursday morning after I get paid. Definitely! If you can stomach sleep with it and it won’t leak that’ll take my F30’s place very quickly. The only thing that may have me sending it back would be the top connection. I just don’t like them. They always get stuck behind my pillow and yank every time I move.

Do you have a hose reel?
It solves many problems for me....it prevents tugs on the mask that cause leakage.
DaveL
compliant for 35 years /// Still trying!

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Hope they make it available in a fit pack so you can try different sizes.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, I am soooo going to try that!

It looks like it uses (and fits) the P30i frame, but the cushion and headgear are different. I'm a big guy, but I've gone back and forth between the Small and Standard frames with the Large P30i cushion. I'd use an Extra Large P30i cushion if they made one. I generally prefer the Small frame though. We'll see whether that still holds true for the F30i.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks expensive............. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
It’s actually cheaper than the F30. Not by much but cheaper just the same. $150
Post Reply Post Reply
The next time I'm due supplies, I think I'll ask if they are readily available.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-20-2020, 02:16 PM)DaveL Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 02:12 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: I just looked. I see that being ordered this Thursday morning after I get paid. Definitely! If you can stomach sleep with it and it won’t leak that’ll take my F30’s place very quickly. The only thing that may have me sending it back would be the top connection. I just don’t like them. They always get stuck behind my pillow and yank every time I move.

Do you have a hose reel?
It solves many problems for me....it prevents tugs on the mask that cause leakage.

Is there any way you could link to this hose reel?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Resmed F30i Mask ditron1 3 131 04-23-2024, 11:33 AM
Last Post: cps22
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 5,057 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 381 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  New CPAP User - f30i Mask Troubles CcReesezzzzz01 6 939 01-31-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: CcReesezzzzz01
  ResMed F30i recall (for warnings about magnets) NelsonM 7 1,054 12-27-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: alpharomeo
  How to stop leakages from the F30i Full Face Mask by ResMed Jose Castro 8 1,592 11-18-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: UnknownActor
  ResMed F30 vs. F30i Masks MrIvanDrago 3 970 11-17-2023, 09:47 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.