Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Model 10 water Tank
Hello, I own a ResMed Model 10 Auto AirSense. I was looking at different websites which sell this model and in their summary literature, they state....=> "The humidifier comes with every machine -- users who dislike the humidifier have the option of not filling the water chamber or removing the humidifier entirely -- which helps to make the device a bit smaller and more portable".

I do not use a Humidifier. On my Model 9 & S8 I just did not install the humidifier unit. Now with the Model 10, I would like to remove the water tank to make the machine smaller but don't see how to do that. Is there some kind of plastic adapter or bypass hose I need to purchase and install in place of the water tank.

Are those websites just incorrect and I really can't run without the water tank?

I Appreciate any information or Help.
Tks!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, you can use a side cover if you don't want to utilize the humidifier.

Go to Supplier #1 and do a search for: side cover for AirSense 10. Around $20.00.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just do a Google search for Resmed Airsense 10 side cover. It should cost less than 20 dollars.

Post Reply Post Reply

Thank You !!!

Just ordered 1 for $20 plus $3.50 shipping. This will make my machine so much smaller & compact. It even comes in a choice of 2 colors.

Awesome,,, Thanks Again!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jackie999,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck as you continue your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.

trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-28-2016, 09:50 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Jackie999,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I wish you good luck as you continue your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.

but the question has been fully answered. (Sorry if yours was an automated post)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proper water for CPAP humidifier...? S.L. Ping Beauty 15 1,081 02-15-2017, 12:12 PM
Last Post: SleeplessinPgh
  Water Changing in H5i Heated Humidifier ppca 6 427 02-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  [CPAP] No water chamber Mghoran 5 383 02-03-2017, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Mghoran
  Resmed A10 Tank Leaking? player 13 552 01-21-2017, 07:37 PM
Last Post: player
  Additions to your humidifier water? Russatrice 6 632 12-23-2016, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Jaden
  Distilled vs Tap water Airborne482 14 995 12-20-2016, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Slept With Empty Water Thingee harmon k 8 605 12-20-2016, 07:51 PM