Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed MyAir Help Please
ResMed MyAir Help Please
Today when I logged in to MyAir I get a message that I can download my data for 30 days.
When I click on download I get a message Download Failed.

Is there a problem with MyAir?

Is it supposed to be able to be viewed on the screen?

It never even asks me where I want to save it.

I see no support phone number.

Please help. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed MyAir Help Please
Bob, I also use MyAir. I use the app on my iPad. It shows basic data. And it shows this data for 30 days. Do you think that is what they meant?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use a Windows 7 computer not a Smartphone. It is something new. They did not have it before. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your using your computer why don't you download sleepyhead. It's a lot better than My Air.

The links below.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I have it. I just was trying to use MyAir which does not need the removal of the card. It is supposed to be a stand-alone program. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2018, 02:50 PM)BobF Wrote: Thanks. I have it. I just was trying to use MyAir which does not need the removal of the card. It is supposed to be a stand-alone program. Bob.

It is stand alone but it's rubbish it just gives vary basic info, nothing more than you can get of the machine screen when you get up in the morning
Post Reply Post Reply
I think Bob is talking about this.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. ResScan is not what I was asking about. On the MyAir screen there is a drop-down to download the 30, 60, 90 day data.

I get Failure to Download.

I called ResMed with no help. They said it was my AdBlocker. It did not download with my AdBlocker turned off. I am using SeaMonkey as my browser. When I tried Firefox it downloaded OK.

For some reason on SeaMonkey I do not get the screen to view or save the file, like I do on ALL other sites when asked to download.

My AHI is very low. All I wanted to see was my compliance data. Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-04-2018, 12:40 PM)BobF Wrote: Today when I logged in to MyAir I get a message that I can download my data for 30 days.
When I click on download I get a message Download Failed.

Is there a problem with MyAir?

Is it supposed to be able to be viewed on the screen?

It never even asks me where I want to save it.

I see no support phone number.

Please help. Bob.

I just logged into MyAir to see this.  It appears to be a new feature (they just did system maintenance last night so this is very new) of MyAir so that we can print compliance reports directly from the web without needing to make a trip to the DME or doctor.  I'll attempt to attach a redacted version of the report I downloaded so you can see what it looks like.  

It is possible MyAir was being cranky when you tried your download.  If you keep having trouble downloading, I'd try MyAir support, if that might be of any help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Yea, Thanks, I didn’t see that. I get the basic reports and emails from myair and nothing about this new feature.  I only have the app. I wonder if that’s the reason.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 579 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 440 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,459 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 460 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,049 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,743 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  ResMed MyAir App chris94546 6 1,290 03-23-2023, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Rcgop

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.