Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed N30 observations
ResMed N30 observations
Just got my Resmed N30 mask and have to say I’m very impressed. First off for you P 10 users the N 30 strap which is adjustable will fit the P 10. But I don’t think I’m going to want to use it that way because the N30 looks like a keeper on its own. 
Initially I didn’t think I would like the cushion on the N30 because I’ve used the N30i and that cradle leaked every time I moved. But the nose piece on the N30 is entirely different - sort of wraps around your nose without going up into your nostril and I think it will stay in place with no problem. 
I’ll do a follow up after a few nights of use but at first glance the N30 seems to be a winner
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed N30 observations
Wait a few weeks before reporting back, a few things might start to happen by then. Like straps stretching and not fitting so well etc.
Just saying. Glad you found something that works for you though.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed N30 observations
Used the P10 for the better part of five years. It has Same type of strap but can’t adjust. They stretch after while but have never considered it a big deal.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Diagnosis] Request observations on readings/Leaks Bob Cali 11 1,113 07-29-2023, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Bob Cali
  Brand new. Less than a week any observations on this OSCAR pic? billy2606 3 511 01-07-2023, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Brazen
  [OXIMETER] Preliminary results/observations withtao 7 750 12-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: withtao
  De-lurk, greetings, thank you, observations Fats Drywaller 9 1,869 05-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [CPAP] Observations appreciated Keith R 10 2,035 11-28-2017, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Keith R
  2 weeks on cpap--observations and questions Ticman1 6 1,753 06-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  My 5th night on CPAP, a new batch of observations w/ detailed play-by-play Nicholas 27 4,373 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: TASmart

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.