Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Oximeter Adapter, Anyone Use One?
ResMed Oximeter Adapter, Anyone Use One?
I am curious if anyone uses the ResMed Oximeter adapter and if it is only able to be used with the NONIN Xpod or can it be used with others?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Oximeter Adapter, Anyone Use One?
(11-24-2012, 06:26 PM)2Tim215 Wrote: I am curious if anyone uses the ResMed Oximeter adapter and if it is only able to be used with the NONIN Xpod or can it be used with others?
cost too much, almost as new machine ... most people uses CMS50 oximeters with sleepyHead

see the oximetry capabilities video for the setup
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

S9 oximeter adapter
http://www.resmed.com/au/assets/document...lo_eng.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for reply. I have the CMS 50D+ but can't figure out how it works the data into SleepyHead. Can the data be uploaded directly into SleepyHead or do we have to somehow import it from the CMS 50D+ software?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
See this wiki page:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 07:32 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: See this wiki page:

Thank you, I'll check it out now!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 07:32 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: See this wiki page:
Hi Paula, I read through the link and everything seems to work but I got a message from SH that says the timestamps are different. I believe my problem is the "zooming in" part. How do I zoom in to get the exact start time? Thanks!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
No clue about that message.

The oximeter doesn't know what time you started, only that you turned it on and 8hrs later you turned it off. You have to turn on the record at the same time you turn on your machine. But that's not why you got that error since, as I said, the oximeter doesn't know time.

Hopefully someone else can answer that question!
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2012, 04:44 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: No clue about that message.

The oximeter doesn't know what time you started, only that you turned it on and 8hrs later you turned it off. You have to turn on the record at the same time you turn on your machine. But that's not why you got that error since, as I said, the oximeter doesn't know time.

Hopefully someone else can answer that question!

Okay. I did start them at the same time but can't figure out in the "Importing and Syncing the Oximeter data...", step 2 Determine the time the CPAP was started by zooming to the maximum detail and noting the start time (e.g. 4/3/2012 22:41:46).
Does anyone know how to Zoom in to get the exact time so I can sync correctly?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
OH! Duh. Silly Paula.

The first graphic on the Daily page should be the "Event Flags", right?

Go to the next one, any one really, and just keep left clicking as close to the left end as you can until it won't zoom in any further. Then, use the left arrow key to go all the way to the left. That first number on the time is the time you started.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Paula, I still can't get it to sync. I did what you told me and that worked fine. Left over, found the start time, 23:47:50. But I think because I started my session on the 24th and uploaded the data on the 25th it won't work. Not sure??? Any suggestions?
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,212 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 89 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 151 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 202 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 671 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Tubing Mod to Reduce Resmed Airmini + Zephair adapter Inhalation Noise dil950 1 623 12-21-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: RSki
  Is there a pulse oximeter that bluetooths to the Air11? cathyf 2 807 12-19-2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.