Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Oximeter Adapter, Anyone Use One?
RE: ResMed Oximeter Adapter, Anyone Use One?
Nope. I've not tried to import the data yet. I'll mess around with it in a few nights and see what happens.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-25-2012, 11:41 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Nope. I've not tried to import the data yet. I'll mess around with it in a few nights and see what happens.
Thank you, I appreciate it. It isn't urgent, I'm sure there are many important posts that would appreciate your input! But I do appreciate you taking the time to help. Hopefully someone else can add what they have found. I just thought it would be nice to have everything in one report. Once I get there I'll try my first print out.
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Paula, I think I have it now. I had to "Rename" the Sp02 file to the same day as when the CPAP started. Since I started before 11:59pm on the 25th but uploaded to SleepyHead in the morning of the 26th, the SleepyHead file name was correct, showing the start date as the 25th but the CMS-50D Plus being uploaded on the morning of the 26th automatically named the file, _201211261242.spoR. Since the dates didn't match SleepyHead wouldn't sync them. So I renamed the file changing the 26 to 25 and all looks good. Confusing, I know! But maybe can help someone else. I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit system. Thanks for taking the time to help!!!
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll update the wiki page to reflect that.

Psnn wrote that wonderful how-to.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi 2Tim,
Have you tried using SO2 Assistant with the CMS50?
It's free and you can try download it at [Commercial link removed by Admin]
click on the CMS50D+ product and scroll down to "CMS50D plus Software Download"

Admin Edit:

Hi Shastzi, direct commercial links or web URLs aren't allowed in this forum. If you'd like to refer people to this website, please refer to our Supplier List. In this case you could have said something like, "try downloading it from Supplier #19 on the Supplier List". Thanks. -SuperSleeper

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest you search for "Air 10 Oximetry Module by ResMed" and it pretty much looks like the A10 adapter ($199) is designed for the XPOD which is expensive - bout $650. There are other ways to grab oximetry data and correlate with Sleepyhead data for much less. Hope this helps?

Post Reply Post Reply
I have the cms50d and had a ton of problems getting it to import on the days I wanted/told it to. I posted about it in the software section on this board and opened a bug with sleepyhead.

I'd recommend you post more about that in the software section on this forum for more help.

I upgraded (yup, more money) to the cms50F, it's a big watch type thing with a finger thing, stays on better and has a date and time, fails import 3 out of 4 times, but when it imports it goes in the right spot so far (2 days)!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,220 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 151 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 203 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 674 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Tubing Mod to Reduce Resmed Airmini + Zephair adapter Inhalation Noise dil950 1 626 12-21-2023, 06:04 AM
Last Post: RSki
  Is there a pulse oximeter that bluetooths to the Air11? cathyf 2 808 12-19-2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.