Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Setting up a PR System One 560 Aflex
Setting up a PR System One 560 Aflex
Hi, I have a PR System One 560P Auto AFlex that I have been using since I was diagnosed in 2015 with severe OSA.  I have had no issues or complaints with the machine.  I bought a backup(.same model) on EBay in 2019 that I have never used. Since the backup only has 2800 machine hours and mine as 16809, I thought now with the recall I should switch to the lesser used one until PR decides what they are doing with the recalled machines. Before I reset all the info using the clinician setting to match what was on mine, do I need to Reset Info Data before changing the settings?  Does anyone know what the System Lock is for? I can’t find any reference to it in the owner’s manual. Once everything is changed in the Clinician Setup,is the prescription settings from the previous owner wiped out? 

Thank you for any help, I’m a little nervous that I’ll mess something up.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Setting up a PR System One 560 Aflex
It's been awhile since I've used the 560, but if I remember correctly, there should be a "Reset Data" area to click on. This should reset any previous patient hours back to 0, but does not change the machine hours.

After you reset the the previous patient data, then go ahead and plug in your settings.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for a quick response OpalRose, I appreciate it and will sleep easier tonight!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,603 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 148 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 351,992 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 367 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,172 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 296 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 855 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.