Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed P30i nasal pillow packaging
ResMed P30i nasal pillow packaging
I ordered a P30i nasal pillow from a third-party seller on Amazon.

It arrived sealed in a plastic pouch, but without any ResMed markings.

Is this how they are usually packaged?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed P30i nasal pillow packaging
Mine come from my DME that way sometimes but it’s usually white sealed plastic. Yours is probably the same just a different DME that buys them in bulk and resells them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check with Amazon seller to see if they are factory-sealed or used and then (allegedly) sanitized.
Post Reply Post Reply
Whenever I've bought individual Pillows from an authorized ResMed resellers, they are in  individually sealed, branded package. I'm looking at one now, part number 63862.

What *may* have happened, the seller has bought the P30i fitpack mask which comes in S, M, L and then sells off the sizes he doesn't use.

I don't like that practice, unless it's stated upfront.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've not gotten any supplies lately. But nothing I get comes in a clear bag. All factory items have had ResMed labels. This indicates the seller is opening packages and reselling selected parts. That's my opinion.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adjusting to Nasal Pillow Mask DenKen31 9 988 04-12-2024, 09:57 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Dreamwear vs P30i Whacked 0 99 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Whacked
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 241 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 5,126 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 318 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [CPAP] Massive leakage with new P30i unlockingsleep 2 304 02-25-2024, 03:14 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 505 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.