Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Program
ResMed Program
When I start ResMed, it gets to the main screen and then disappears. Task manager says it is running. If you click on the button in the task bar it does nothing. It did work for awhile if I would start the program as an administrator. Now that doesn't work. If I go to another user account it will work. I am running Windows 7 Pro. I would appreciate any info.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Program
Do you have multiple monitors or use virtual desktops? It may be opening off screen for some reason. Typically you see that when you had a high resolution set and then lowered it later.

What you can try is right clicking an empty area of the taskbar and choose Cascade windows. If it is opened off screen it should become visible.

Other things to try:
Alt-Tab to bring up your open windows and see if it is there.

In the case of it opening off screen and Cascade didn't work, hover over the icon in the taskbar, if you have aero theme right click the small window that pops up and choose Move. now use your arrow keys on your keyboard to move the window left and then up. If you don't use an aero theme you should be able to just right click the taskbar icon to do the same thing and again use your arrow keys.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I am sorry that I have not replied sooner. I did not get to try out your suggestions as the ResMed program started to operate like it was suppose to.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's a good thing. Thanks for letting us know. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 125 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 693 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question Anyone know of an App or Video Program that can Record Sleep Position Automatically? Plmnb 3 769 04-11-2023, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  R? program, sliding windows and OSCAR's FR zero-axis 2SleepBetta 7 1,116 04-27-2021, 02:11 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Can a machine provider remotely program your cpap machine? calcuttaman 20 11,622 04-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  ResMed's myAir program Lowhypopnea 12 3,628 02-21-2019, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Snoring Bear

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.