Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed QuietAir™ diffuser vent
Has anyone heard about a new product from resmed called,Resmed Quiet Air Diffuser.   It is suppose to be quieter than the present f20 and the expelled air is suppose to be gently dispersed.  Not sure if it is available yet.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I think that's just a bit of marketing spin on the F20 elbow / diffuser. eg, this is Resmed's F20 product page, where the QuietAir is mentioned. https://www.resmed.com/au/en/commercial-...h-f20.html
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try wearing a P10 at 20cm than switch to the F20 at 20cm. I did this yesterday and the F20 sounded like a Jet was taking off.   Too-funny
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm seeing what DeepBreathing is referring to, and I have to agree. It is referring the elbow that connects to hose to the mask.
Dave

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flow limitation, Minute vent and Tidal Volum Kristin 8 164 Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Kristin
  [News] Quiet Air: A Vent Upgrade For ResMed F20 SarcasticDave94 24 657 05-13-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
Angry Need to vent Vitamin J 5 293 05-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Vent hole / slot / Vent entry port jonathan richardson 4 290 10-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: chill
  Airfit P10 Vent Kaunakakai 5 665 08-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Last Post: heov
  AirFit P10 vent blocked? scott1965 230 48,518 05-24-2017, 12:23 PM
Last Post: rmclendon
Question CA's, Mask type, and leaks/vent Rcgop 11 1,318 01-10-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: E.W.