Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 Auto Set AHI
My Res Med S9 Auto Set is now telling me I am having 0.0 AHI readings. Is this possible? My usual readings are around 3. Is there any way to check if the machine is working properly?
Thanks,
Marc
Post Reply Post Reply
Try rebooting your S9 by unplugging it for several minutes and then plugging it back in.  There have been reports in the past of S9's "getting stuck" recording AHI = 0.0 for several days with rebooting fixing the problem.

You can also check your machine's data in SleepyHead. Zoom in to the point where you can see the individual breaths and scroll through looking for things that should have been flagged as an apnea.

If your machine continues to show repeated AHI = 0.0 after the reboot, it may be time to have the machine professionally looked at.
Questions about SleepyHead?
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
I pulled the plug to get a reboot and took a nap. The reading for AHI showed 0.7. If the machine registers some AHI reading does it mean it is OK?
Marc
Post Reply Post Reply

If the reboot makes the machine record believable data again AND you're feeling the way you expect to feel while using your machine, then there's a high probability that the machine is fine.
Questions about SleepyHead?
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mml4,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I changed my resmed AirSense 10 Autoset to auto jasonarmstrong 6 421 09-20-2017, 12:29 PM
Last Post: jasonarmstrong
  Resmed Auto CPAP Advise Settings ? BlueJay22 5 409 09-07-2017, 03:00 PM
Last Post: BlueJay22
  ResMed Air Mini Auto set travel VegasPier 4 341 08-29-2017, 11:37 AM
Last Post: David Govan
  ResMed S10 Auto set Measured vs Actual Pressure happyguardian 5 421 06-26-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: bonjour
Cool ResMed auto gushing air sirgaw 7 322 06-20-2017, 05:41 AM
Last Post: sirgaw
  Dreamstation Auto - Auto Start Takes a While littlefatcat 8 505 06-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  ResMed aircurve 10V auto Kerry Abbott 11 632 05-31-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: silversnore