Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 Auto Set AHI
ResMed S9 Auto Set AHI
My Res Med S9 Auto Set is now telling me I am having 0.0 AHI readings. Is this possible? My usual readings are around 3. Is there any way to check if the machine is working properly?
Thanks,
Marc
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed S9 Auto Set AHI
Try rebooting your S9 by unplugging it for several minutes and then plugging it back in.  There have been reports in the past of S9's "getting stuck" recording AHI = 0.0 for several days with rebooting fixing the problem.

You can also check your machine's data in SleepyHead. Zoom in to the point where you can see the individual breaths and scroll through looking for things that should have been flagged as an apnea.

If your machine continues to show repeated AHI = 0.0 after the reboot, it may be time to have the machine professionally looked at.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
I pulled the plug to get a reboot and took a nap. The reading for AHI showed 0.7. If the machine registers some AHI reading does it mean it is OK?
Marc
Post Reply Post Reply
If the reboot makes the machine record believable data again AND you're feeling the way you expect to feel while using your machine, then there's a high probability that the machine is fine.
Questions about SleepyHead?  
See my Guide to SleepyHead
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mml4,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,332 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 391 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 315 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685
  Meaning of information on "Sleep Report" Resmed Aircurve Auto fredhaddock 3 481 11-05-2023, 10:39 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.