Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 AutoSet - Default Values Error
My mother-in-law has a ResMed S9 AutoSet that is currently now functional.
The unit sat unplugged for a while, and it appears that the CR2032 CMOS battery died. I have replaced the battery, but am still receiving the message "Error settings reset to default values please contact service provider".
Other threads have suggested there is no cure other than to send the unit to ResMed. Do any of you have any additional information that might help before I send it off?

'apneaboard/forums/Thread-Equipment-Inside-View-of-a-ResMed-S9-CPAP-Machine'

'apneaboard/forums/Thread-CPAP-Res-Med-S9-help-Error-Settings-reset-to-default-values-please-contact-service-pr'

Sorry about the odd format references to other threads. I can't post clickable links yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try this if you have not already:
http://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Even if you did have to send it to Resmed, you won't be able to. They only accept it from a DME.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi robhen,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

(11-30-2013, 12:56 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Try this if you have not already:
'apneaboard/resmed-s9-cpap-setup

Even if you did have to send it to Resmed, you won't be able to. They only accept it from a DME.

Thanks, but Clinician Setup Mode does not work.
With this error, none of the inputs work at all. It recognizes none of the buttons or the wheel.

My provider (Wellstar Home Medical) is closing, and I'm working on the transfer to a new company. Just another complicating factor.

Editorial: Really? I even have to alter links in the portion I quoted from another post?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2013, 03:53 PM)robhen Wrote: Thanks, but Clinician Setup Mode does not work.
With this error, none of the inputs work at all. It recognizes none of the buttons or the wheel.

My provider (Wellstar Home Medical) is closing, and I'm working on the transfer to a new company. Just another complicating factor.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. Resmed has a 2yr warranty. They go by the numbers on the back as to if it is within the warranty period. If she needs a machine and does not have insurance, look into getting one from Supplier #2 from the Supplier's list. They sell open box and "gently used" machines. If the humidifier is still good, she could get just the blower unit.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Quote:Editorial: Really? I even have to alter links in the portion I quoted from another post?

Yes, it is part of our anti-spammers blocking. It works quite well but can be understandably frustrating to new users. The payoff is well worth it, though.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Extreme AHI values affect the daily average wampeter 7 75 1 hour ago
Last Post: wampeter
  ResMed AirSense 10 Autoset - Loud! Jamizer 12 223 11-21-2017, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Jamizer
  [CPAP] Qantas Flight with Resmed S9 Autoset Lofty 13 324 11-16-2017, 01:08 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Resmed Autoset 10 alarm sound Ibiban 15 1,389 11-14-2017, 11:46 AM
Last Post: GrammaBear
Thumbsup [Equipment] Resmed Airmini w/P10 and S9 Autoset pboyett 1 100 11-12-2017, 06:36 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Sad [CPAP] Res Med S9 help! Error: Settings reset to default values, please contact service pr dexter020281 18 13,441 11-04-2017, 08:00 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Dreamstation Performance Check Error jrdnduvall 1 191 11-01-2017, 07:48 PM
Last Post: jrdnduvall