Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 didn't record data
S9 didn't record data
A bit of background. I have been using a Resmed S9 autoset since Aug of 2014and has about 14,700 hours. After relocating last year the new NP upped the pressure to 20.  This caused a great discomfort and after talking with a CRT at Norco and reading files on this board. I started lowering the pressure by small increments every two weeks and using the Oscar software to track my numbers.  All has worked and I am down to 16.6 with no major spike in AHI data.  However, on August 1st when I went to read the SD card it shows no data recorded. Also the S9 screen show 0/7 for week and 23/30 for the month. On 8/1 after returning the card to the device it has recorded data for both Sunday 8/2 and Monday 8/3I carefully lock SDD before putting in my computer and unlock before reinstalling in card slot.  So my question is does the CPAP not record on any internal memory? Does it not record if the SSD card is not installed?  Or is this an indication that the machine is nearing it end of usefulness.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 didn't record data
5 to 7 years is the normal life of your machine.  If you have insurance it would be a good time to see if you can get a new one.  ResMed airsense or aircurve.  If you have to pay out of pocket that may be a different story.  Why it did not save I don't know but you could try a new card.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, the SD card must be in the CPAP while sleeping, or you will only see summary data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I sometimes have that problem when downloading into Oscar--no data. I remove the card from the reader, reinstall and run again and it usually works. This is on my husbands Resmed Airsense 10 and my older PR 560.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbsup [Diagnosis] Didn't know this existed. Hi! And diagnosis please smgemd 6 251 03-07-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 478 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 331 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  What is the best way to record SP02 for OSCAR Ghandi 2 429 09-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Ghandi
  Record full night of SpO2 data from smartwatches ? BillSteamshovel 4 583 06-15-2023, 09:01 PM
Last Post: cmpman1974
  Last night - CPAP didn't feel right jamwin 1 429 05-28-2023, 06:10 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.