Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed S9 Tubing to Respironice Full Face Mask
I had a 10 ft. tube. It developed a hole in it. I had a Roscoe SBT-CPAP10 that I bought some time ago as a backup. When I tried installing it I found that it did not have the required adapter to fit my Respironics Full Face Mask. I was able to patch the leaky one up until I can contact my DME on Monday. The ten foot hose that I had that leaked was supplied by a DME that no longer exists so I can't get a part number for it. Does anyone know of a 10 ft. tubing that will connect to the quick disconnect on the Respironics full face mask? Thanks, Bob.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-25-2013, 10:50 PM)BobF Wrote: When I tried installing it I found that it did not have the required adapter to fit my Respironics Full Face Mask.

Hi BobF,

I think all CPAP hose ends which connect to the mask are standard (are all the same).

If an adapter is required, maybe the adapter is actually part of the mask which has remained stuck in the old hose?

Perhaps you can work the old hose off of the adapter so you can use the adapter with the new hose?

Take care,
--- Vaughn
Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment. The Advisory Member group provides advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff on matters concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies - not on matters concerning treatment for Sleep Apnea. I think it is now too late to change the name of the group but I think Voting Member group would perhaps have been a more descriptive name for the group.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-25-2013, 11:07 PM)vsheline Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 10:50 PM)BobF Wrote: When I tried installing it I found that it did not have the required adapter to fit my Respironics Full Face Mask.

Hi BobF,

I think all CPAP hose ends which connect to the mask are standard (are all the same).

If an adapter is required, maybe the adapter is actually part of the mask which has remained stuck in the old hose?

Perhaps you can work the old hose off of the adapter so you can use the adapter with the new hose?

Take care,
--- Vaughn

Hi Vaughn. You are right. The adapter is part of the mask. I was able to work the adapter off the old hose. I am going to buy a couple of spare hoses on Monday. Thanks a lot. I thought that the hose end adapter was molded onto the hose. Regards, Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed "for Her" full mask differences? jaw2004 8 200 11-11-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: jaw2004
  ResMed F20 mask magnets & pacemakers WLKSRQ 19 2,639 11-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  New, question on pillows vs. face mask Deirdre66 6 239 11-06-2017, 10:16 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  With a face mask pressure is about 8.5. With a nasal pillow pressure was 20 at one po brojohn1611 10 425 11-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: James2017
  The Simplus gave me a full-face hickey and other mask indignities HalfAsleep 38 941 11-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [CPAP] Is Dreamwear Nasal Mask compatible with Resmed S9 ? AlexBW 11 506 10-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Last Post: AlexBW
  ResMed F20 full mask memory foam Teddysjam 10 577 10-19-2017, 06:16 AM
Last Post: scottmallen