Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillows system [copied from old forum]
ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillows system [copied from old forum]
PaulaO Wrote:3

I've used this one for over a year now.

Pros: Extremely lightweight to the point I don't notice it really; Headgear comes with covers that leaves no marks on my face

Cons: Extremely lightweight. Takes nothing to move it out of place.
I've had other "hose toward top of head" masks before but for some reason, this is the only one that makes me scoot down in the bed because it hits the headboard.
Headgear comes off far too easily. I wake up several times a night to adjust it.
On occaison, like once a month or so, I get a sore spot on my head on the side from the headgear. We've tried to figure out why. I think it must twist or something in the night.

Despite the many cons, I still use the mask. I really like that it is lightweight, I guess. I'm looking to switch (which is why I tried the EasyLife).
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillows system [copied from old forum]
MLee Wrote:5

It was a 'door prize' item I received from a sleep apnea meeting hosted at a local hospital. I have been using a gel type nasal mask, but decided to try this 'door prize' out. I wasn't sure about the nasal pillows design being able to seal properly. That was a year ago and I have not gone back to my gel nasal mask.

The whole set up is light and comfortable. The pillow seals are excellent under my nose. No more air leakage around my laugh lines. No air leakage means a more quiet sleep that doesn't disturb my wife. Very easy to clean and maintain too.

I am very happy with this 'door prize' item. They have my vote on this one.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Swift LT Nasal Pillows system [copied from old forum]
Tried this for first Time last night.median was 0 ,95% was 10 and high was 20. Best numbers I've gotten so far. Have been using cpap for about 35 days and tried nasal mask and the pillows.The LT last night gave me my lowest ahi(.2) and lowest leak.slept with the tube attached to head gear and slept through the night. Hope it is always this good and comfortable. Used the swift fx for 2 weeks but leak rate was higher
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Product Review] Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask lab rat 45 24,709 03-21-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Product Review] ResMed N30 Nasal Mask Review (not the N30i) AndyB 17 10,238 02-20-2023, 06:22 PM
Last Post: getzall
  [Product Review] Airfit P10 vs Swift FX speed3914 2 6,395 12-09-2017, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Sheepish
  [Product Review] Best nasal pillows for sleepers that move around? Laevelder 31 38,931 05-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Hmm888
  [Product Review] Resmed Activa LT Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 13 19,725 02-13-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: Mr Nifty
  [Product Review] Respironics FItLife Total Face Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 17 18,868 01-24-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Product Review] Puritan Bennet Breeze SleepGear Nasal Mask [copied from old forum] SuperSleeper 3 8,649 04-27-2014, 06:58 PM
Last Post: lafsa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.