Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed data not read
ResMed data not read
Hi, all. I picked up a ResMed S9 AirCurve10 ASV last week. (I previously had a Respironics ASV.)

I imported a week-and-a-half of data from The ResMed's SD card today, and found that SleepyHead does not display (in the summary window) Min EPAP, Max EPAP, or PS, except as a string of digits (must be 16 or 17 numbers). In its Stat window, SleepyHead doesn't display any minimums.

Are there some settings I need to change? Or just a fault with the ResMed? I was pleased with the sheer amount of data I could get from the Respironics, and hoped for the same from the ResMed.

Thanks for any help.

Arthur
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed data not read
I would suspect that you need to create a new profile for the new machine, as the datas formats on the SD card will be quite different.

Perhaps someone else who has had both machines will verify this. (Or refute it...)

Phil
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Phil. Thanks for your response.

As you suggested, I created a new profile (even though the old one recognized what machine the new data came from), and imported the data from the locked SD card.

Same "lack of data" as the last time. Same run on (two lines of numbers) Min EPAP, Max EPAP, or PS. In its Stat window, SleepyHead doesn't display any minimums at all. (I've got about ten days of sleep data from the new machine.)

On the good side, it shows ASI numbers as being well below 1... with a few zero days in there! (I wonder if it's telling the truth.)

Arthur

Arthur
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, Da®n! I forgot that Sleepyhead doesn't quite handle the AirCurve models just yet. Not too sure when it will.

If you have a Windows computer you can use the ResScan software from ResMed. There is a download link or request form in the Private Forum area at the top of the page.

Sorry 'bout that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your help, anyway!

I have a Mac. I hope SleepyHead gets updated soon. I wonder how long the "complete data" is kept on the SD card? I suppose I could just buy a bunch of cards, and download data one a month or so, then upload the data card by card once SH can read all of it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 249 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 480 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 287 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,078 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,454 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [Equipment] How to send data from older Resmed Airsense 10 to sleep doctor? silverchief2 6 792 12-15-2023, 03:50 PM
Last Post: silverchief2
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 272 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.