Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed iVAPS support?
ResMed iVAPS support?
Hey guys,

Is there any chance that better support for iVAPS will be added in a future release? I have a Lumis 150 ST which is basically the same as the US Aircurve 10 ST-A (minus the alarm module). Right now it doesn't display the correct machine name, mode, or pressure settings. I think the daily breath-by-breath graphs are more or less accurate though.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed iVAPS support?
I don't think we have ever had an SD card from an IVAPS machine. If you would send us a zipped copy of your SD card, I'd be happy to take a look at supporting it. OSCAR can create the zip file for you. Look under Help->Troubleshooting->Create zip file of CPAP data card.
Give it a name like IVAPS-alshayed.zip so I'll recognise it, and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/6VeFzBXa4qZ37EgphL5b

Thanks
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I've uploaded the zip file. FYI the full name on the faceplate says Lumis 150 VPAP ST. It's able to do modes CPAP, S, ST, T, iVAPS, and PAC. I may have tried S or ST modes out briefly at some point on it but otherwise I just use iVAPS.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've got the file. There are lots of new signal channels in the settings file, but I think I can pick out the important ones.

I'll look at it more tomorrow.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool, thanks. Let me know if you want me to test it any updates on my computer or if there's anything else I can do to help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar support for Lowenstein Prisma20A pls2000 1 73 03-22-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR Device Support xxxxqwe 9 223 03-18-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  support for AirSense 11 model 39520? roost 1 251 02-12-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BMC G2S A20/Luna II OSCAR support HarryDuBois 9 955 01-18-2024, 03:13 AM
Last Post: A KLERK
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  When Prisma 20a support for OSCAR? logart89 19 3,229 10-30-2023, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Macka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.