Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed memory card
RE: ResMed memory card
(03-06-2015, 07:30 PM)pgstegall Wrote: How often does the ResMed S9 write it's data to the memory card. I haven't seen any data written since Feb. 28.
Hi pgstegall

Where have you not seen any data? on the machine sleep report or the SD card

The S9 store therapy and compliance data up to a year and you can view your nightly data on the LCD long sleep report providing "Sleep Quality" set to "ON" (not "Usage"), also the S9 write the same data on the SD card. Detailed data written directly on the SD card providing the SD card was inside the machine while using it, otherwise detailed data is lost if SD card is removed

S9 SD card info: http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

As for software, here the download link fro REsScan (windows only) and SleepyHead (windows and Mac)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, the data after Feb 28 does not appear on the sleep reports in both SleepyHead and ResScan. The card is always in the machine when it's in use. I've just verified that "Sleep Quality" is set to "on" using the ResScan software.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try another card. See if you have a digital camera with an SD card.

SDHC cards work for most people other than OhMy, so try the digicam card even if it's SDHC. The S9 machine will probably say that the card is corrupt and reformat it.

If you can't find a 2 GB SD card at your local store, try an SDHC card if it's cheap enough.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was able to find straight SD cards on amazon.

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2015, 06:30 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: I was able to find straight SD cards on amazon.

OMM

Me too; and I bought a pile of them.
(They're my retirement nest egg)Dielaughing
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, looks like the problem was a bad memory card. Don't know the brand or quality of the original one supplied with the machine. Installed a good one I use for shooting video and the machine instantly formatted it and downloaded all the current data including the data from last week that was missing. Thanks to everyone for their replies.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2015, 11:11 AM)pgstegall Wrote: Ok, looks like the problem was a bad memory card. Don't know the brand or quality of the original one supplied with the machine. Installed a good one I use for shooting video and the machine instantly formatted it and downloaded all the current data including the data from last week that was missing. Thanks to everyone for their replies.

I'd point out that ResMed, on their website, makes a rather big deal of telling us that anything other than a card supplied by them won't do. My card failed early and I used another one for a month or two with no problem until I got resupplied with a ResMed approved one.

The thing is, that should your machine fail during the warranty period and while you have a non approved card in the machine, they just might use that as an excuse not to honor their warranty.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2015, 01:22 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I'd point out that ResMed, on their website, makes a rather big deal of telling us that anything other than a card supplied by them won't do. My card failed early and I used another one for a month or two with no problem until I got resupplied with a ResMed approved one.

The thing is, that should your machine fail during the warranty period and while you have a non approved card in the machine, they just might use that as an excuse not to honor their warranty.

That's when you stick the defective ResMed card back in!
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2015, 01:34 PM)justMongo Wrote:
(03-08-2015, 01:22 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I'd point out that ResMed, on their website, makes a rather big deal of telling us that anything other than a card supplied by them won't do. My card failed early and I used another one for a month or two with no problem until I got resupplied with a ResMed approved one.

That's when you stick the defective ResMed card back in!

Thumbs-up-2
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-08-2015, 01:34 PM)justMongo Wrote: That's when you stick the defective ResMed card back in!

Er, where are you sticking that card in?

OMM
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,051 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 230 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question ResMed AirSense 10 SD Card reuse? uselessdetails 3 414 02-16-2024, 02:51 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Equipment] Resmed Airsense 11 SD Card? Dawg 1 259 02-11-2024, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 395 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  ResMed Airsence 10 for her SD Card BNelson 4 293 01-12-2024, 06:20 PM
  Switch to memory foam cushion? Toddsims 4 516 12-28-2023, 12:14 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.