Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed or maybe me...(S9 Elite)
ResMed or maybe me...(S9 Elite)
I wanted to download from the card last week of records to SleepyHead.
Download OK but... no data for the last week. I went to file explorer and checked the card. No new files since the last download. The card was NOT write protected.
I do distinctly remember that after the last download, I forgot to move the switch and after inserting the card, the machine (S9 Elite) complained that the card is "read only". I removed the card, moved the switch, re-inserted the card, got a message from the machine "reading the card" (or something like that) and no complaints so, I thought that everything is OK. Obviously it wasn't because nothing got recorded after that!
Was it me or the machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ***** ResMed or maybe me...(S9 Elite)
Probably the machine. Pull the power on it then plug it back in. See if that corrects the problem. Someone may have other ideas.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed or maybe me...(S9 Elite)
GPS, I removed the * marks in the subject line. Sometimes the forum software hiccups with repeated punctuation marks. Maybe in a previous life it was an English teacher.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
maybe it was an expletive deleted. Smile
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2015, 11:40 AM)AlanE Wrote: maybe it was an expletive deleted. Smile

Nope. It was #$%& or something like that. What You translate it into, it's up to you.
In any case; last night, it did not record yet again. Couple of weeks ago, it had couple of days gap in recording which got atributed to something that was not the case.
Now, I'm sure that's the machine, not the operator.
I unplugged it and let it reset. Will see tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have another SD card to use? Maybe time to buy another. Like all things electronic they are susceptible to failure or even a partial failure.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-19-2015, 09:18 PM)AlanE Wrote: Do you have another SD card to use? Maybe time to buy another. Like all things electronic they are susceptible to failure or even a partial failure.

Have several of them but, it's not a problem with the card.
After reset, the machine records again.
Doesn't feel me with confidence... Since it (the machine) did it twice, it may do it again at any time. Well, it's a loaner and in a month I will have my own and it will not be e ResMed...
Post Reply Post Reply
Probably won't be a problem with your new machine. Loaner machines are sometimes used pretty rough. Hope all works out.
Post Reply Post Reply
We are now in an age where 'turn it off / on' is the standard operating procedure.

Hopefully it will work now, if not, hopefully the new machine will be just fine for you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 94 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 100 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 228 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite stuck "erasing all data", bricked User3001 0 271 11-17-2023, 12:03 PM
Last Post: User3001
Question How do I enable autoset on a ReMed Airsense 10 elite krschultz 3 580 09-25-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Noise resmed 10 autoset elite Galletto1959 0 476 05-19-2023, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Galletto1959
  AirSense 10 Elite pressure loss Da93 6 846 11-06-2022, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mesenteria

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.