Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed's myAir program
RE: ResMed's myAir program
For CPAP information, I'm sure there are other sites and I hope others chime in here with recommendations. I have not really used any other site since finding this one. The only other forum I know of I can't speak the name since it is run by a commercial site.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2019, 06:10 PM)Snoring Bear Wrote: Also, is there any other site that is recommended for cpap issues, concerns & information?   I've already learned a fair amount here in  a short time, but I know I have long way to go.  - - Thanks for any information on this!

Hi Snoring Bear - There is also another forum known as cpap-talk.  Kind of a bit more wild (with a lot more chit-chat to wade through if you like that sort of thing), but they have some good folks over there too.  Personally, I like this place better and feel the folks here are highly intelligent, very experienced and much better looking than folks over there, but as the admin, I'm kind of prejudiced.   Too-funny

Not sure if already know about it, but there's also the Apnea Board Wiki that has a lot of info in it, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki

Welcome
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2019, 06:35 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 06:10 PM)Snoring Bear Wrote: Also, is there any other site that is recommended for cpap issues, concerns & information?   I've already learned a fair amount here in  a short time, but I know I have long way to go.  - - Thanks for any information on this!

Hi Snoring Bear - There is also another forum known as cpap-talk.  Kind of a bit more wild (with a lot more chit-chat to wade through if you like that sort of thing), but they have some good folks over there too.  Personally, I like this place better and feel the folks here are highly intelligent, very experienced and much better looking than folks over there, but as the admin, I'm kind of prejudiced.   Too-funny

Not sure if already know about it, but there's also the Apnea Board Wiki that has a lot of info in it, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki

Welcome

Thanks SuperSleeper!  I'll explore the Apnea Board Wiki. The people on this forum, as you know, are very helpful! - - It's good to have found a nice community of people who are dealing with similar issues and are willing to share their information.  With one week under my belt here, I've learned a lot, but I have a long ways to go.  Thanks again!  5
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MyAir App / OSCAR - looking for thoughts - Help! DaveHirschler 5 90 04-17-2024, 07:09 PM
Last Post: DaveHirschler
  Myair data accurate? dbinTO 2 245 03-11-2024, 05:27 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 197 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 206 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,407 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  Program a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAUTO HD Fry 9 745 12-07-2023, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  MyAir: What does score_detail_score_components_usage_score mean? tottbjorn 2 685 06-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: tottbjorn

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.