Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed s8 elite II data
ResMed s8 elite II data
When I look at data on my machine for the week am I looking at data for last 7 days or for the calendar week ? And is this an average or median ?

Thanks
Sleep Well !!!
MJPR
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed s8 elite II data
(01-05-2014, 07:30 PM)mjpr Wrote: When I look at data on my machine for the week am I looking at data for last 7 days or for the calendar week ? And is this an average or median ?

Thanks
Average

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2014, 07:30 PM)mjpr Wrote: When I look at data on my machine for the week am I looking at data for last 7 days or for the calendar week ? And is this an average or median ?

Thanks

...And the last 7 days. It has a clock, but no calendar, so it has no idea what a "calendar week" is.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Correction, from S8 manual
Results
Efficacy Data: Displays pressure, leak, AHI (apnea + hypopnea index), AI (apnea index), and HI (hypopnea index) data for a range of time intervals.
Usage Data: Displays usage data (including Run Hours) for a range of time intervals

Data Management Using the Menus
The S8 AutoSet II system may be used to monitor patient usage as well as treatment pressure, mask leak, and incidence of apneas and hypopneas. To assess the patient’s progress, data for the last session may be compared to median values for the last week, the last month, the last six months, and the last year, as displayed in the Results menu. The device stores usage and summary data for up to 365 sessions.

The USED screen reports total hours the device has been used and the number of days the device was used compared to the total days since the hour meter was last reset.

Other statistics quoted include:
• usage
• pressure (95th centile value for mask-on time only)
• leak (95th centile value for mask-on time only)
• AHI: apnea + hypopnea index (calculated per session)
• AI: apnea index (calculated per session)
• HI: hypopnea index (calculated per session).

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 91 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 99 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 241 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 475 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 228 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111
  Does Resmed even ask for your permission before uploading your data ? S. Manz 18 2,073 12-23-2023, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Chainsawgod
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,449 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.